Rams interested in Bills players, or just a reporter grasping

FLbills

7 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Just Pitiful... right? 

Now what will be interesting what they do come contract time. With treD... 

I guess they make a solid offer, but If Tre is chasing highest price corner in the league, a la Norman,  I’m curious what the FO does. 

...they have to make him a solid offer.......we can't be the training ground for top dawgs to move elsewhere......Hughes gave a "hometown discount" IMO......Pats have benefitted from that mentality for years......one can only hope.......

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy
  • Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Don’t feel bad.  There’s another rumour out there about KC wanting to trade for the entire Bills defense...and someone to run it.

Now wait a minute, I have been told quite a bit on TBD that defense is not really important - it's an offensive league and McBeane antiquated trying to build a defense!

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...they have to make him a solid offer.......we can't be the training ground for top dawgs to move elsewhere......Hughes gave a "hometown discount" IMO......Pats have benefitted from that mentality for years......one can only hope.......

How many db's have left the Bills over the years. It is time to start retaining them.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

Agreed - but I also think McDermott has a scheme/scouting magic when it comes to the back 4.

Agree id like to see This quartet together for at least 4 or 5 super bowls

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Agreed - but I also think McDermott has a scheme/scouting magic when it comes to the back 4.

Agree id like to see This quartet together for at least 4 or 5 super bowls

..plenty of cash to do so IMO.....McBeane and his gang have managed the cap well to deal with decent $$$ extensions IMO.....

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Why is this even a thread?

Does common sense no longer exist?

Thought that maybe it'd spark some conversation, bring some attention to the news/articles/blogs wrt to the Bills so that Bills fans could discuss it. Didn't see it posted anywhere or being discussed and wanted to share it with my fellow Bills fans. Guess we're not all as blessed with common sense as some, my apologies. 

9 hours ago, gonzo1105 said:

Levi Wallace’s one made me chuckle too. “Levi Wallace is great, he’s so great that eventually the Bills are going to have to pay him, maybe they should get something before he walks. Despite being a starter, 2 years away from URFA, the Bills having 84 million dollars in cap space it all makes perfect sense to ship him to the soon to be cap strapped Rams who already have given Goff, Gurley, Donald huge contracts and will soon give Ramsey, Kupp etc similar big contracts

So let's ease the burden.   Wallace for Kupp?  That would be an interesting deal.  

4 minutes ago, FLbills said:

Thought that maybe it'd spark some conversation, bring some attention to the news/articles/blogs wrt to the Bills so that Bills fans could discuss it. Didn't see it posted anywhere or being discussed and wanted to share it with my fellow Bills fans. Guess we're not all as blessed with common sense as some, my apologies. 

Three pages.  No need for apologies.  ?

11 hours ago, r00tabaga said:

Remember the old saying, if you haven't heard a rumor by noon ....start one.

Hope not true. I like all 3.

No way we trade Levi.

Wallace was targeted early and often by Fitz but also covering a very tall receiver