Rams interested in Bills players, or just a reporter grasping

FLbills

2 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Ick, They can have Marlowe and a 3rd for Kupp. Right that Zay mistake once and for all...

well honestly they need cap space to sign whats his name the cb i'm literally blanking on his name as i type this.  cooks is a 17 mil per year player and more of the speed guy allen might need

5 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

They have a starting NFL corner for 570k. He’s an ERFA at season end. 

There is zero reason to make a trade. 

...lest we forget that some of our TBD posting pundits advocated using Tre' as trade bait last year...SMH...............

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, FLbills said:

This article popped up on me involving the Rams and three possible trade targets from the Bills. After reading it, it seems as though it's just someone's "could it happen? " type of article. Not sure if it has been posted yet, if so my apologies and please delete or merge if needed. 

The 3 players that are suggested that the Rams go after 

1. Dean Marlowe S

2. Julian Stanford LB

3. Levi Wallace CB

I doubt the Bills would be willing to part with any of them but I was pretty surprised to read Levi Wallace's name come up. 

https://ramblinfan.com/2019/10/19/los-angeles-rams-trade-targets-buffalo-bills-2019-deadline/amp/1/

When you are contending for a playoff spot, why on earth would you trade your #2 CB who has played well this year?  

I wouldn’t be against trading Marlowe or Stanford, but I think that the Bills are pleased with having them as depth and on ST.  They already have multiple picks in rounds 5-7, is sacrificing depth really worth another 6th round draft pick?

1 minute ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Stanford is useless. I would trade him in a heartbeat. I would listen to offers for any player, but it would have to be truly exceptional to move Wallace.

I agree on Stanford....but he has been a reliable backup and does play on special teams.  You probably couldn’t get more than a 6th round pick.  Do you think it’s worth making a move now?

22 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

well honestly they need cap space to sign whats his name the cb i'm literally blanking on his name as i type this.  cooks is a 17 mil per year player and more of the speed guy allen might need

I get it, but Kupp is always open and gets open deep and always makes the catch. Best part is he is a great red zone target as well.

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

By: Cameron DaSilva | October 18, 2019 10:21 am ET RamsWire

After acquiring Jalen Ramsey from the Jacksonville Jaguars for first-round picks in 2020 and 2021, the Los Angeles Rams will go five years without making a selection in the top 32 – if they don’t trade back into the first round the next two years.

They haven’t made a first-round pick since taking Jared Goff No. 1 overall in 2016. This is the result of moving up for Goff, acquiring Brandin Cooks in 2018, trading back from No. 31 this year and adding Ramsey on Tuesday.

Wow they are win now or they are screwed. Especially with Gurley’s knee.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, FLbills said:

This article popped up on me involving the Rams and three possible trade targets from the Bills. After reading it, it seems as though it's just someone's "could it happen? " type of article. Not sure if it has been posted yet, if so my apologies and please delete or merge if needed. 

1. Dean Marlowe S - Sure offer three 2nds can have him

2. Julian Stanford LB - two 2nds and he is yours 

3. Levi Wallace CB - Three 1sts is the price 

I doubt the Bills would be willing to part with any of them but I was pretty surprised to read Levi Wallace's name come up. 

https://ramblinfan.com/2019/10/19/los-angeles-rams-trade-targets-buffalo-bills-2019-deadline/amp/1/

Added the Price for each player Bills should set. 

4 hours ago, FLbills said:

1. Dean Marlowe S

2. Julian Stanford LB

3. Levi Wallace CB

I’m sure the whole NFL is interested in Levi Wallace, he’s a damn good DB.  

Just like interested in Eva Mendes coming over and spending the night tonight...but she ain’t coming over.

Edited by Alphadawg7

4 hours ago, FLbills said:

1. Dean Marlowe S

2. Julian Stanford LB

3. Levi Wallace CB

I think he thinks buffalo is their fsrm team...

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...lest we forget that some of our TBD posting pundits advocated using Tre' as trade bait last year...SMH...............

Just Pitiful... right? 

Now what will be interesting what they do come contract time. With treD... 

I guess they make a solid offer, but If Tre is chasing highest price corner in the league, a la Norman,  I’m curious what the FO does.