Rams interested in Bills players, or just a reporter grasping

FLbills

This article popped up on me involving the Rams and three possible trade targets from the Bills. After reading it, it seems as though it's just someone's "could it happen? " type of article. Not sure if it has been posted yet, if so my apologies and please delete or merge if needed. 

The 3 players that are suggested that the Rams go after 

1. Dean Marlowe S

2. Julian Stanford LB

3. Levi Wallace CB

I doubt the Bills would be willing to part with any of them but I was pretty surprised to read Levi Wallace's name come up. 

https://ramblinfan.com/2019/10/19/los-angeles-rams-trade-targets-buffalo-bills-2019-deadline/amp/1/

Looks to me like mostly idle speculation. It also seems quite amusing that in trying to address their own teams depth, they appear to pay little attention to that of the Bills.

Should be no surprise that Wallace gets mentioned, as his play is getting him noticed around the NFL. But there's no way we would trade him. The notion also that we wouldn't want to pay him, also seems pretty unrealistic.

It’s a pretty dumb article. Hey let’s see who we can pluck from a 4-1 team because “hey, who doesn’t want to trade. 

On Marlowe he says “ well he’s only been active for 6 games for the Bills in two years so he’ll get more playing time and opportunities”. That’s great and all but he’s under contract and teams don’t just trade guys because they don’t get to play as much as other guys. 

Levi Wallace’s one made me chuckle too. “Levi Wallace is great, he’s so great that eventually the Bills are going to have to pay him, maybe they should get something before he walks. Despite being a starter, 2 years away from URFA, the Bills having 84 million dollars in cap space it all makes perfect sense to ship him to the soon to be cap strapped Rams who already have given Goff, Gurley, Donald huge contracts and will soon give Ramsey, Kupp etc similar big contracts

• Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, FLbills said:

This article popped up on me involving the Rams and three possible trade targets from the Bills. After reading it, it seems as though it's just someone's "could it happen? " type of article. Not sure if it has been posted yet, if so my apologies and please delete or merge if needed. 

The 3 players that are suggested that the Rams go after 

1. Dean Marlowe S

2. Julian Stanford LB

3. Levi Wallace CB

I doubt the Bills would be willing to part with any of them but I was pretty surprised to read Levi Wallace's name come up. 

https://ramblinfan.com/2019/10/19/los-angeles-rams-trade-targets-buffalo-bills-2019-deadline/amp/1/

The author of of this article knows what he is talking about, because if anything the Rams’ big problem is defense and they should keep trading away picks for that side of the ball.

?

1 minute ago, JMF2006 said:

We know the next 2 are gone for sure.

By: Cameron DaSilva | October 18, 2019 10:21 am ET RamsWire

After acquiring Jalen Ramsey from the Jacksonville Jaguars for first-round picks in 2020 and 2021, the Los Angeles Rams will go five years without making a selection in the top 32 – if they don’t trade back into the first round the next two years.

They haven’t made a first-round pick since taking Jared Goff No. 1 overall in 2016. This is the result of moving up for Goff, acquiring Brandin Cooks in 2018, trading back from No. 31 this year and adding Ramsey on Tuesday.

• Like (+1) 1