Dolphins to face Bills without another starter on offensive line

12 hours ago, BigDingus said:

I really hope this isn't a letdown game. 

Instead of taking it easy & coming in thinking this is a "gimmie" win, I hope the team sees this as an opportunity to pad their stats & put on a show.

The defense especially should be excited. They should be frothing at the mouth to pile on the sacks & get some turnovers.

On the offensive front, I really hope they use this game as a way to establish the run game and limit Allen's need to make plays himself. At this point, I'd just be happy if he could turn into a competent game manager over what we've gotten so far.

My sentiments exactly.....I get nervous seeing all these predictions of a Bills blowout.   I know we are by far the superior team in this matchup, and I'm EXPECTING a victory, I guess I just have that battered wife syndrome.  

WE already know it, but this game is a great, great opportunity for the Bills to show the nation they are for real.

Let's do this Buffalo! 

Early in his career including when he was with the Bills Fitz developed his “ball coming out” game so he can function without an offensive line.  This is the primary reason he has stayed in the league so long.  He’s a great option for rebuilding teams that have terrible offensive lines.  

• Like (+1) 1

Over under on when Rosen comes in?

who's the 3rd string QB  lol

Dolphins are f'd today.

and i like Fitz btw

hope he survives , i mean gets pulled by the second quarter

Bills D are going to have a party today

Jordan Phillips and Oliver will be stacking and racking stats

Go Bills !