Dolphins to face Bills without another starter on offensive line

2 hours ago, Steptide said:

I feel bad for Fitz 

I don't. 

1 hour ago, Steptide said:

I feel bad for him in the sense that he's always on crappy teams, and there's a very good chance he takes a beating tommorow. I'm not routing for him 

Went 10-6 with the Jets that one year and still missed the playoffs. 

SAD!

I really hope this isn't a letdown game. 

Instead of taking it easy & coming in thinking this is a "gimmie" win, I hope the team sees this as an opportunity to pad their stats & put on a show.

The defense especially should be excited. They should be frothing at the mouth to pile on the sacks & get some turnovers.

On the offensive front, I really hope they use this game as a way to establish the run game and limit Allen's need to make plays himself. At this point, I'd just be happy if he could turn into a competent game manager over what we've gotten so far.

• Like (+1) 1

This was also in the article: “although expect to see some additional big names on the inactives list when the Dolphins announce who is dressing in Buffalo tomorrow morning.” .... who else, maybe Fitz has decided to throw in the towel?

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Nanker said:

Well, I don’t. ***** Fitz and the Havaahd alumni. 

Come on, I want to beat the shirt out of the Dolphins, but Fitz is a good guy. 

Don’t get me wrong, I hope we sack him 42 times, but don’t get on Fitz like that. 

5 hours ago, Just Joshin' said:

I like Fitz as a person, not an opponent.  Sack him til they need to play Rosen.

Don't feel bad for him - he has made $60 million before tax.

60 Million...not bad for a professional game managing QB. Hire Fitz...he will keep things afloat.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, CSBill said:

This was also in the article: “although expect to see some additional big names on the inactives list when the Dolphins announce who is dressing in Buffalo tomorrow morning.” .... who else, maybe Fitz has decided to throw in the towel?

Drake wouldn't surprise me.

8 hours ago, HOUSE said:

As if this weekend wasn’t going to be hard enough to stomach as is, the Miami Dolphins are officially down another starter along the offensive line. The Dolphins have taken their fair share of lumps through the first 6.5 weeks of the season up front — and now they’re going to have to face one of the best front sevens in all of football without starting center and team captain Daniel Kilgore.

The Dolphins have been a team in recent years that has struggled to deal with the physical play of the Bills defense — and this weekend’s contest should be no different.

https://dolphinswire.usatoday.com/2019/10/19/dolphins-to-face-bills-without-another-starter-on-offensive-line/

maybe they should trade Kilgore too ;)

Wonder if Rosen will ever have a career??

12 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I’m not sure if you know but he went to Harvard.

And that’s supposed to help when a defender is dragging you to the ground? ? Might as well put Rosen in, I would be interested in seeing if the Bills best the Washington tally of 4 sacks before the end of the first quarter.  I doubt Coach Flores is interested in helping other teams set records against his bunch.

9 hours ago, njbuff said:

Anybody who feels any kind of sympathy whatsoever to Miami should hand in their fan card now.

Did the Dolphins feel sorry for the Bills from 1970-1986?

Point.  Game.  Set.  Match.

Mods, please close thread now.  ?

11 hours ago, CSBill said:

I didn't know there WERE any big names left. I thought they basically traded them all?

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1