Dolphins to face Bills without another starter on offensive line

HOUSE

As if this weekend wasn’t going to be hard enough to stomach as is, the Miami Dolphins are officially down another starter along the offensive line. The Dolphins have taken their fair share of lumps through the first 6.5 weeks of the season up front — and now they’re going to have to face one of the best front sevens in all of football without starting center and team captain Daniel Kilgore.

The Dolphins have been a team in recent years that has struggled to deal with the physical play of the Bills defense — and this weekend’s contest should be no different.

https://dolphinswire.usatoday.com/2019/10/19/dolphins-to-face-bills-without-another-starter-on-offensive-line/

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, BuffAlone said:

I don't feel bad for Fitz. However, I feel great for Ed's sack numbers improving?

he's played behind some bad lines before and I'm pretty sure buffalo didn't have a stellar line in front of him?

he'll be alright, hell, he'll likely have plenty of pressure but nothing he hasn't really faced in his long tenure.

6 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

he's played behind some bad lines before and I'm pretty sure buffalo didn't have a stellar line in front of him?

he'll be alright, hell, he'll likely have plenty of pressure but nothing he hasn't really faced in his long tenure.

I haven't made a conclusion as I have not crunched #s. but I'm willing to bet that Miami's line tmro is statistically inferior to Buffalo's line during the tenure of Fitzy. not to mention our Defense is playing modern football, and killing it

Edited by BuffAlone
  • Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Just Joshin' said:

I like Fitz as a person, not an opponent.  Sack him til they need to play Rosen.

Don't feel bad for him - he has made $60 million before tax.

I feel bad for him in the sense that he's always on crappy teams, and there's a very good chance he takes a beating tommorow. I'm not routing for him 

3 minutes ago, Steptide said:

I feel bad for him in the sense that he's always on crappy teams, and there's a very good chance he takes a beating tommorow. I'm not routing for him 

I'm happy for the routing he will take...?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1