Bills Mafia > Cheese Heads

6 minutes ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

Not as dumb as jumping on tables... I hope she got tape worm.  

I beg to differ. If I were forced to do either one, I'm jumping on a table hands down. That alcohol would pick up any trace amounts of bacteria and bring it right along with it. That's disgusting.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Bubba Gump said:

I beg to differ. If I were forced to do either one, I'm jumping on a table hands down. That alcohol would pick up any trace amounts of bacteria and bring it right along with it. That's disgusting.

I’ll take the bacteria over broken bones 

1 minute ago, Bubba Gump said:

Cue the video of the dummy table jumping and turning his leg into a right triangle.

the table jumping isn't nearly as bad as some make it out to be... feel like the people are just really drunk and cant aim.

as a family man and business owner and I cant be jumping off things into other things in public so I set up a trial table in my garage and went off the top of the GMC terrain. now keep in mind that I was wearing a fluffy winter vest for protection. but it really wasn't that bad...…. I do, however, have 3 to 4 years of wrestling experience from back in the mid 90's with my ultimate warrior wrestling buddy. I think maybe these younger guys that are hurting themselves just don't have that sort of hands on experience. 

Image result for ultimate warrior gif

….. FWIW back in my "prime" you probably coulda found me doing a myriad of different things from a dumpster as well.

Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

the table jumping isn't nearly as bad as some make it out to be... feel like the people are just really drunk and cant aim.

as a family man and business owner and I cant be jumping off things into other things in public so I set up a trial table in my garage and went off the top of the GMC terrain. now keep in mind that I was wearing a fluffy winter vest for protection. but it really wasn't that bad...…. I do, however, have 3 to 4 years of wrestling experience from back in the mid 90's with my ultimate warrior wrestling buddy. I think maybe these younger guys that are hurting themselves just don't have that sort of hands off experience. 

Image result for ultimate warrior gif

Can...can I come over?

• Haha (+1) 3

33 minutes ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

I’ll take the bacteria over broken bones 

33 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Cue the video of the dummy table jumping and turning his leg into a right triangle.

Broken bones heal, some diseases don't. I take a little pain over being in the hospital puking and ***ting my brains out. I had a close friend almost die just from stepping in bird *****. They said if he didn't go to the hospital when he did, he would been dead in a day or two. Took him a month to recover.

Edited by Bubba Gump

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

?  That is gross. 

I know consuming copious amounts of alcohol accounts for a lot of these "bright ideas" but ... just ick.