Vic Beasley on the trading block

YoloinOhio

1. As Beasley himself has stated, his goal this year was to be consistent and that's not been achieved.   

2. He makes $12.8M and that's more than any Bills player on the roster, including Mitch Morse, our latest FA acquisition.   I don't think that would sit too well...kind of like when Eric Wood told Maybin, "Give back some of that money you ain't [expletive] earned!" 

3.  He's an underachiever except for the year he led the league in sacks, which many people believe is an outlier to his usual yearly sack total of 5.  In five games he's got 1.5 sacks which would be about 5 for 16 games...his usual total.  

He probably could get more in the Bills D scheme and interior linemen, but unless it's a dump of the player and the Falcons will eat his salary, I don't think the Bills will make the trade.  And if they did trade a low draft pick for him, he'd have to buy in to the Process....

21 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Nah. Pass rusher is position of need, which is why I posted it. He’s young and was a 1st rd pick. He’s not perfect but if he was he wouldn’t be available. If you wouldn’t give up anything that’s fine, but It’s not a ridiculous thought imo. I anticipate it would come with an extension or it wouldn’t happen, so the UFA part isn’t an issue. But if so could turn into a comp pick. 

Yolo, they forget the Colts and others thought the same of Jerry Hughes. Sometimes people need a shock to the system