Week 7 expert picks

10 hours ago, Rocket94 said:

There is always one that has to be different. What is his reasoning? The one juror who holds out!

Hey! Don’t make fun....I’m counting on that guy when they finally catch up with me!

• Haha (+1) 1

19 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...agree Augie......17 is fake drool......even if at home......seven point "W" works just fine for me....

....anybody know if his wife is a "person of interest" in his TBD disappearance?......

19 hours ago, prissythecat said:

Hehe.  He didn't disappear.  If you voted in some polls recently,  you may have seen one of his re-incarnations.

So you are saying he needed to have change of identity due to this?

Is this due to hiding from bookies or his wife?

16 minutes ago, Augie said:

I hope the people who have me on Ignore don’t find there way onto that jury! 

Well you may be lucky in that regard, because no one likes jury duty! They will probably just get excused. Just hope they don't know any jurors!

Edited by Rocket94

7 minutes ago, Success said:

We’re not good enough to take any game for granted, much less a division game.  The line on this game is a bit jaw dropping.

I expect a win, but it might not be as easy as everyone thinks.

...quite frankly I don't think anybody is ever good enough to take the opposition for granted...closer to home, Moo's 2004 club vs the 3rd string Steelers is  stinging reminder....better bring your 60 minute "A" game....

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy
  • Like (+1) 3

12 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...quite frankly I don't think anybody is ever good enough to take the opposition for granted...closer to home, Moo's 2004 club vs the 3rd string Steelers is  stinging reminder....better bring your 60 minute "A" game....

oh wives get it out of there husbands one way or another :P

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

My mom still says that- and is honestly surprised when they win

...my son growing up was and still is a Miami fan......he'd be watching the game and would say, "your-ami is winning" versus "My-ami"......:D

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

2 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...my son growing up was and still is a Miami fan......he'd be watching the game and would say, "your-ami is winning" versus "My-ami"......:D

I would have been lynched in my house if I rooted for anyone but the Bills!

• Haha (+1) 1

On 10/18/2019 at 3:57 PM, Albwan said:

If I was a gambler I would take fins with that point spread as well.

I think Bills win, I don't think Bills blow them out.

You aren't the only one.

The over/under is only 41 points, which is extremely low for a game with a 17 point favorite.

This is a sharp vs public game, but somewhat unusual in the sense that the public likes the underdog. Joe Sixpack is looking at that line and thinking that the Bills don't score, so they won't cover 17. The "sharps" are pounding that line up every time the public pushes it down. So the analytics folks believe the Bills will easily run through that Miami team and hold them to like 7 points. I tend to go with the analytics folks, but I question that total. It's tough to see Fitz not giving Miami 10 and Buffalo 7. Rosen would be a different story. 

Also wanna add that I fully disagree with the folks who view this as the trap game the Bills usually lose. The "trap" games they usually lose were all THREE road games they WON. They're not often TD plus favorites, but I don't remember them losing one.

Last time I recall them favored by a large amount was the 2017 opener and they killed the Jets.

I think the Bills win going away. 

Edited by LSHMEAB