Week 7 expert picks

1 hour ago, Pokebball said:

Is this with the points or straight up?  Unless I'm missing it, this is straight up.

cbs lists both 

1 hour ago, prissythecat said:

Do you recommend that  guys bet $5k  taking the points and then not tell their wife and family about it?  ?

he lasted a week and disappeared ? 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Albwan said:

If I was a gambler I would take fins with that point spread as well.

I think Bills win, I don't think Bills blow them out.

Fitz can be a bit of a wildcard, but I've watched Miami twice now, it's like they're playing short 2 guys on defense.  I swear it's actually kind of sad to watch if it weren't the loathsome Dolphins.

We scored 28 on the Giants on the road, we score at least 35 on these guys at home.

At least 35.

1 hour ago, Augie said:

OR....as someone else pointed out he may be so far behind in his picks that he needs some serious underdogs to catch up to the more capable pickers. They have a word for that.........”desperation”. Or, possibly “tequila”, but probably one or the other. 

No jinx disclaimer here*

Actually he is leading the other people picking  but took denver and dolphins and cincinnati    think he made 3 mistakes there.

3 hours ago, Albwan said:

I think the Bills cover. This D causes problems for everyone. It will give Fitz fits and the offense should be productive with a week to prepare against a bottom feeder. Throw in a rowdy home crowd and you can bet this game like it has already been played! 
All opinions are mine and for entertainment purposes only. My attorney said to put that in. 

3 hours ago, Augie said:

Blowing people out has not been our style, to date. I’d take the Phins with those points if I were a gambler. 

I can almost guarantee if the Bills do blow out the phins, you'll see a ton of press talking about the Bills like they knew all along the Bills were a top 3 team

46 minutes ago, Hatszel said:

Actually he is leading the other people picking  but took denver and dolphins and cincinnati    think he made 3 mistakes there.

So maybe he’s trying to keep it close to make it interesting?  ?

I'm feeling the same way I felt about every game the Bills have played so far this year excepting the Pats.  I think we can win, and we probably should win, but there are just too many echoes of Buffalo Bills Past that I still feel anxious about the outcome of this game.  The Phish always play us hard, Fitz plays well against us too. I'd feel better if Rosen were back there for them.  I'm not counting my chickens...

I don't give a damn about a blow out, I don't care if we win by one point in overtime, as long as we win.

Edited by Inigo Montoya

Saying Buffalo wins by two TDs and a field goal is not unreasonable. 

With Singletary back, Kroft in the lineup, and the emergence of the Duke, we should absolutely win this game by that much. 

Miami is bad....just bad. 

We coming off a bye at home to face the worst team in football. 

Buffalo 31  Miami 6

3 hours ago, Albwan said:

You're getting +17 points against a team that only scores, on average, 18 points?

If I still gambled, I'd be all over that.

(And I would lose. Which is why I stopped gambling.)

• Like (+1) 1

Once we get up by 20+ we will go into conservative ground and pound (yawn) mode and eventually either Miami will cover the line or Fitz will throw a bunch of picks. The odds are probably close to what the final gap will be. 

4 hours ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/picks

All but 1 picked Buffalo 

http://mweb.cbssports.com/nfl/expert-picks

2 pick a Miami to cover 

Fortunately the same guy on ESPN who picked the Broncos to beat the Chiefs is the same one who picked the Dolphins to beat the Bills.

He's also one of only two people to pick the Bengals to get their first win & beat the Jags.

But hey, he also has the 2nd best overall record, so maybe he knows something we don't.