Week 7 expert picks

1 minute ago, Albwan said:

If I was a gambler I would take fins with that point spread as well.

I think Bills win, I don't think Bills blow them out.

Blowing people out has not been our style, to date. I’d take the Phins with those points if I were a gambler. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

Is this with the points or straight up?  Unless I'm missing it, this is straight up.

I think it’s straight, but I’m just saying that’s boatload of points.

Something funky happened when I hit the first link, so I’m not going there again. 

Just now, prissythecat said:

Do you recommend that  guys bet $5k  taking the points and then not tell their wife and family about it?  ?

Oh no, I recommend telling the wife......so she can kill you and try to get the money back!  

Wait, maybe not......(maybe)

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Augie said:

Blowing people out has not been our style, to date. I’d take the Phins with those points if I were a gambler. 

...agree Augie......17 is fake drool......even if at home......seven point "W" works just fine for me....

10 minutes ago, prissythecat said:

Do you recommend that  guys bet $5k  taking the points and then not tell their wife and family about it?  ?

....anybody know if his wife is a "person of interest" in his TBD disappearance?......

• Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...agree Augie......17 is fake drool......even if at home......seven point "W" works just fine for me....

Yeah, don’t get me wrong - I’d love a blowout win where I can relax by halftime, but we’ve not done that against other weak teams. Maybe the new offensive parts start to gel this week.....

1 minute ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....anybody know if his wife is a "person of interest" in his TBD disappearance?......

Hehe.  He didn't disappear.  If you voted in some polls recently,  you may have seen one of his re-incarnations.

• Haha (+1) 2

52 minutes ago, Augie said:

I think it’s straight, but I’m just saying that’s boatload of points.

I'd take the points too if I was putting some $$s down.  Picking the phins straight up seems crazy to me.  The guy's a phins fan and is picking this one from his heart.  He's gotta be.

55 minutes ago, Augie said:

I'm taking the Bills I think. I believe over the last 10 Phins/Bills games, we would have covered a 17pt spread 3 times iirc...which is pretty amazing. Miami isn't going to score a lot of points against this defense and this season they would be 1-4 ATS if they were getting 17 points every single game thus far which includes 3 home games...the line is pretty good if you ask me. OK just talked myself into it I'm taking Buffalo happily here lol

5 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

I'd take the points too if I was putting some $$s down.  Picking the phins straight up seems crazy to me.  The guy's a phins fan and is picking this one from his heart.  He's gotta be.

OR....as someone else pointed out he may be so far behind in his picks that he needs some serious underdogs to catch up to the more capable pickers. They have a word for that.........”desperation”. Or, possibly “tequila”, but probably one or the other. 

No jinx disclaimer here*

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

I'm taking the Bills I think. I believe over the last 10 Phins/Bills games, we would have covered a 17pt spread 3 times iirc...which is pretty amazing. Miami isn't going to score a lot of points against this defense and this season they would be 1-4 ATS if they were getting 17 points every single game thus far which includes 3 home games...the line is pretty good if you ask me. OK just talked myself into it I'm taking Buffalo happily here lol

Good for you! I’ll settle for 10% of the winnings, payable in Meadcoin. I’m a fair man. 

Losses? That’s all on you! 

?