Kelechi osemele injury situation - very bad look for the Jets (update: Cut)

YoloinOhio

12 minutes ago, K-9 said:

If that’s true, the Jest may have exposed themselves to all sorts of liabilities. 

AND, it certainly won’t help when it comes to Free Agency. 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 3

15 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/10/18/jets-kelechi-osemele-at-odds-over-treatment-of-shoulder-injury/

Supposedly they have 2 docs who said he can play through the injury.

But the "blank and incorrect MRI images" if true - there's no place for that crap.

What's also unclear is whether the 2 doctors include an independent doctor consulted by Osemele as a 2nd opinion - which is his right under CBA

This is also ambiguous on that point:

https://www.nj.com/jets/2019/10/why-jets-kelechi-osemele-is-suddenly-on-brink-of-fines-or-suspension.html

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Cordy Glenn part 2

Sounds very sketchy 

Between this story, and the horrible Trent Williams story, I dont get why people are bagging on Glenn in that thread.

It's pretty obvious these teams want to push these guys into coming back asap, and that often means too early. I dont blame them for looking out for their own long term health. And I certainly dont trust the teams and their doctors.

Especially when we're talking about organizations like the Redskins, Bengals, and Jets. Not exactly the top franchises.

Edited by DrDawkinstein
  • Like (+1) 4

Here is a nice place that Buffalo stands apart .. they have had Devin Singletary and Taron Johnson close to coming back .. instead of forcing the issue they give them an extra week .. to a point above .. with the Cordy Glenn, Trent Williams, and now this situation ... free agents will notice.

• Like (+1) 6