QB Patrick Mahomes suffers patella dislocation (With updates)

HOUSE

2 minutes ago, FUTURIST said:

Mahomes has always been overrated.  Matt Moore will prove anybody can do what Mahomes does with all those weapons.  In fact the Chiefs may be a better team with Matt Moore as their QB. You can't win a championships if all you do is throw the ball.  The Defense wears down.  I think the Chiefs are now more of a threat to win it all than with Mahomes as QB. Their defense is now likely to come alive.

Mahomes is no Brady.

What a take!  ? ? ?

21 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Some of those "curses" were real stretches.  I think it got notoriety because the first "winner",  Barry Sanders retiring one week after he was put on the cover

5 minutes ago, FUTURIST said:

Mahomes has always been overrated.  Matt Moore will prove anybody can do what Mahomes does with all those weapons.  In fact the Chiefs may be a better team with Matt Moore as their QB. You can't win a championships if all you do is throw the ball.  The Defense wears down.  I think the Chiefs are now more of a threat to win it all than with Mahomes as QB. Their defense is now likely to come alive.

Mahomes is no Brady.

So Matt Moore in 16 games would throw 50 TD's?  You sure about that?

4 minutes ago, SWATeam said:

What a take!  ? ? ?

Has to be drunk...has to be.

2 minutes ago, SWATeam said:

What a take!  ? ? ?

It will prove to be accurate over the next few weeks.  Give any quarterback Kelce, Hill, Robinson, Watkins, and Hardman and they can throw for 400 yards a game.  Matt Moore is going to look like Dan Marino in the next few weeks.

• Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Locomark said:

I get it but, now winning that top seed makes anything possible. Time to stop being passive. We are 1.5 games out and the threat of KC even if you win the division looks less daunting with their defense in shambles and Mahomes looking like he may be nursing multiple injuries as he plays this year. Time to go for it. Belicheat will be making deals so we better. 

Belicheat made his deal long ago.?

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

So Matt Moore in 16 games would throw 50 TD's?  You sure about that?

That is an average of about  3TD's a game. So yes, Matt Moore will average 3 TD's a game over the next 3-4 weeks or for however long he is in there. Easily.

3 hours ago, Locomark said:

I get it but, now winning that top seed makes anything possible. Time to stop being passive. We are 1.5 games out and the threat of KC even if you win the division looks less daunting with their defense in shambles and Mahomes looking like he may be nursing multiple injuries as he plays this year. Time to go for it. Belicheat will be making deals so we better. 

Their defense didn't look too shabby last night!

It will prove to be accurate over the next few weeks.  Give any quarterback Kelce, Hill, Robinson, Watkins, and Hardman and they can throw for 400 yards a game.  Matt Moore is going to look like Dan Marino in the next few weeks.

Mahomes threw 50 TD's last year without Hardman, Robinson with only 5 starts and 22 catches and Sammy Watkins missing 6 games last year....

That is an average of about  3TD's a game. So yes, Matt Moore will average 3 TD's a game over the next 3-4 weeks or for however long he is in there. Easily.

LOL...there has never been a QB in the history of the NFL who averaged 3 TD's per game but Matt Moore will be the first?

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Mahomes threw 50 TD's last year without Hardman, Robinson with only 5 starts and 22 catches and Sammy Watkins missing 6 games last year....

Yeah, he only had Tyreek Hill, Travis Kelce, and Kareem Hunt. lol

3 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

LOL...there has never been a QB in the history of the NFL who averaged 3 TD's per game but Matt Moore will be the first?

Matt Moore will average exactly what Mahomes averaged.  Anybody can do what Mahomes does in that offense. 

1 hour ago, Don Otreply said:

Truly a shame.... he will be out three four games, and then will play nervous for a couple more, this sort of thing can put a guy off his game for an extended period of time, damn shame. bad for KC, good for us.

Go Bills!!!

I was telling my wife that Brady is the least physically gifted QB in the league, she said, he is an inspiration to young boys , that if they work hard and take enough steroids..... I got a chuckle out of that,?

Flacco could give Brady a run for his money.

12 minutes ago, FUTURIST said:

The most TD's Alex Smith threw under Reid was 26....

3 minutes ago, FUTURIST said:

Yeah, he only had Tyreek Hill, Travis Kelce, and Kareem Hunt. lol

Matt Moore will average exactly what Mahomes averaged.  Anybody can do what Mahomes does in that offense. 

So Tyreek Hill, Travis Kelce and Kareem Hunt for 11 games is the greatest trio in the history on the NFL?

Anybody can do what Mahomes did but Alex Smith didnt....LOL

14 minutes ago, FUTURIST said:

This is one of the dumbest takes I've seen in a long while here.  Gotta be a drunk take or a troll, or both.

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

This is one of the dumbest takes I've seen in a long while here.  Gotta be a drunk take or a troll, or both.

He said "anybody" can do what Mahomes did but I'm still waiting on his reply on why Alex Smith wasn't able to....

400 yards per game would also mean 6,400 yards passing on the season.  

In 10 games, Matt Moore will pass for 4,000 yards I guess.

Edited by Royale with Cheese
  • Like (+1) 2