QB Patrick Mahomes suffers patella dislocation (With updates)

49 minutes ago, Locomark said:

I get it but, now winning that top seed makes anything possible. Time to stop being passive. We are 1.5 games out and the threat of KC even if you win the division looks less daunting with their defense in shambles and Mahomes looking like he may be nursing multiple injuries as he plays this year. Time to go for it. Belicheat will be making deals so we better. 

The Bills just need to be sure they don't make the mistake of winning any more games against NFC opponents.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

You know this is going to be with him mentally throughout the rest of the year as well if he's only out for a week or two. He will almost certainly have to wear a brace, which will cut down on his mobility, and we'll have to see how he reacts to getting hit. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Conlan58 said:

Where is that thread that people were asking to see the qb run injury numbers with qb sneaks taken out of the designed run category?

I was wondering if someone was going to reply to my thread about that after this lol. Hilarious timing.

Truly a shame.... he will be out three four games, and then will play nervous for a couple more, this sort of thing can put a guy off his game for an extended period of time, damn shame. bad for KC, good for us.

Go Bills!!!

31 minutes ago, Best Player Available said:

Brady went to bionic knees 7 seasons ago. They will redo his throwing arm this offseason..

I was telling my wife that Brady is the least physically gifted QB in the league, she said, he is an inspiration to young boys , that if they work hard and take enough steroids..... I got a chuckle out of that,?

• Like (+1) 2

53 minutes ago, BuffaloBillies said:

Impressive to put this professionally edited video together within hours of him getting hurt.

Complete with medical analysis, knee animations, initial diagnosis/prognosis. Some people are just good at stuff.

I think that’s the assistant manager from the Taco Bell in Fresno...?

Mahomes has always been overrated.  Matt Moore will prove anybody can do what Mahomes does with all those weapons.  In fact the Chiefs may be a better team with Matt Moore as their QB. You can't win a championships if all you do is throw the ball.  The Defense wears down.  I think the Chiefs are now more of a threat to win it all than with Mahomes as QB. Their defense is now likely to come alive.

3 hours ago, Locomark said:

Well hearing he misses minimum 3 games so KC could easily lose against GB next week. With a 2 game head start on KC it could be time to go for broke at the deadline because we may never get a top seed  chance like this in the Brady Mahomes era....

Mahomes is no Brady.