All in on Wisconsin !!!

Buffalo Barbarian

3 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Right now, the only place for College Gameday to go next Saturday would be Baton Rouge for Louisiana State-Auburn.

If Michigan wins tonight, they will go to Ann Arbor for Michigan-Notre Dame.

I think they will go to Michigan either way because ABC/ESPN has that game and big ratings for those teams but we will see 

On 10/18/2019 at 4:07 AM, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Every year i root for the best BIG TEN team to win the national title. Usually its Ohio st but im sick of those guys and feel the Badgers are a better representative of big 10 anyway, running smash mouth football !!!

Also their DC , Jim LeonHard,  was a former player for the Bills (2005-2007, 2013) and has the best defense in college football. Funny how former pupils of Rex Ryan can run his defense better than him (Mike Pettine also) lol

Jesus Christ... WTF you do to Wisconsin... Give them the "BFLo Kiss of Death!"

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Lawrence needs to cut his hair now, needs an image change to go with learning how to read defense.

His stats ended up ok from today but he’s definitely not what we all expected him to be this season. He throws a lot of bad passes - WRs bail him out but that happened a bit last year too. I know he’s not eligible but I would like to see an nfl draft analyst view of him right now as I’m only seeing the broadcast 

28 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

His stats ended up ok from today but he’s definitely not what we all expected him to be this season. He throws a lot of bad passes - WRs bail him out but that happened a bit last year too. I know he’s not eligible but I would like to see an nfl draft analyst view of him right now as I’m only seeing the broadcast 

yeah he needs some work, likes going for deep ball when he should be taking the open underneath routes.

On 10/18/2019 at 5:07 AM, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Every year i root for the best BIG TEN team to win the national title. Usually its Ohio st but im sick of those guys and feel the Badgers are a better representative of big 10 anyway, running smash mouth football !!!

Also their DC , Jim LeonHard,  was a former player for the Bills (2005-2007, 2013) and has the best defense in college football. Funny how former pupils of Rex Ryan can run his defense better than him (Mike Pettine also) lol

Wow, Barbarian with the KOD!!!

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

The Bills will lose all of their games !!!!

Thank you.

I completely missed the Badger game. What the hell happened? I have to say, that shocked the crap out of me. 

But let me just ask one simply question. Is there anything quite like the WhiteOut at Happy Valley. Damn that's the coolest thing there is, IMO.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, The Dean said:

Thank you.

I completely missed the Badger game. What the hell happened? I have to say, that shocked the crap out of me. 

But let me just ask one simply question. Is there anything quite like the WhiteOut at Happy Valley. Damn that's the coolest thing there is, IMO.

It’s an insane atmosphere. Toughest place to play in the big 10.  They have a losing record with it though. 4-6 I believe.

6 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

So should i pick Penn st or Ohio st next  :devil:

:lol:

It's funny. I've always been a Penn State fan, probably because I really respected the Joe Pa philosophy of coaching student athletes. (I was a big Dean Smith fan, too.)  And for some unknown reason I used to root for Michigan State. Probably because I despised Notre Dame so much, and they would beat them on occasion. I didn't like USC much (unless they were playing Notre Dame) and I think MSU may have played them in a Rose Bowl or two early in my youth. (I have no interest in looking it up tonight.)

I have a few connections to Wisconsin (looked at going there for my PhD and love Madison and have some great friends in Wisconsin).  Plus I've always liked the way they were coached and the style they play. 

Now I have many OSU fans, so unless they are playing Penn State or Wisconsin, I probably root for OSU.

Somehow over the years, I've become a Big 10 fan without even noticing. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, The Dean said:

:lol:

It's funny. I've always been a Penn State fan, probably because I really respected the Joe Pa philosophy of coaching student athletes. (I was a big Dean Smith fan, too.)  And for some unknown reason I used to root for Michigan State. Probably because I despised Notre Dame so much, and they would beat them on occasion. I didn't like USC much (unless they were playing Notre Dame) and I think MSU may have played them in a Rose Bowl or two early in my youth. (I have no interest in looking it up tonight.)

I have a few connections to Wisconsin (looked at going there for my PhD and love Madison and have some great friends in Wisconsin).  Plus I've always liked the way they were coached and the style they play. 

Now I have many OSU fans, so unless they are playing Penn State or Wisconsin, I probably root for OSU.

Somehow over the years, I've become a Big 10 fan without even noticing. 

Nice!

ive always liked the big TEN and Syracuse, who hasnt done much in years.

ive never had one team just whoever was the best so they could win the championship.

ive always identified with the Great Lakes region and i too like their style of football.

Also Maryland and Rutgers need to go they just dont fit the big ten.

Personally i would want UB and Syracuse in the big TEN but Pittsburgh would be more likely than UB.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.