TNF: KC @ Denver 8:20 ET on Fox and NFLN

9 hours ago, whatdrought said:

I don’t think Mosley changes that game at all. We just figured out how to stop making mistakes.

I’m tired of hearing about darnolds mono. Either he did, and they played him with a very dangerous disease and the entire organization is more of a joke than before, or he didn’t and they figured - hey, might as well make this ***** start excusable. 

If this defense made Tom Brady look like Sam Darnold with supposed mono, then Sam Darnold with Mono would have been outright killed by this defense. 

Smelling salts cure everything!  ?

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Flacco is brutal.

Elway has done well there but for a guy who was a QB he really sux at finding them. He should have drafted the QB most like him last year, Josh Allen.

he should tank next year for Trevor Lawrence.

Id take Derrick Wolfe and Von Miller off their hands.

Von Miller would be nice. He is still only 30 with good years left. The Broncos drafted him just ahead of us...the Bills probably wanted him instead of Dareus.

Edited by Rocket94
  • Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Protocal69 said:

Why do ya want the Jets to win on Monday Night. Do you know how easy a schedule the Jets have coming up. I do not want the Jets anywhere near the wild card. Trust me for MANY reasons you do not want the Jets to win on Monday or going forward.

It's more about wanting the Patriots to lose.  If the Bills take care of business, there should be no worries about the Jets going forward.

53 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

It's more about wanting the Patriots to lose.  If the Bills take care of business, there should be no worries about the Jets going forward.

If the Jets beat the Pats the Bills will be a afterthought. The Pats will take their loses. Monday does not have to be one of them

14 minutes ago, Protocal69 said:

If the Jets beat the Pats the Bills will be a afterthought. The Pats will take their loses. Monday does not have to be one of them

So if we beat Miami, and the Jets beat the Pats, the 5-1 Bills, tied for first in the AFCE will be an afterthought? 

Also, even if we are, why do we care?   I just want to win the division.  If that’s done as an afterthought, so be it. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Rocket94 said:

Von Miller would be nice. He is still only 30 with good years left. The Broncos drafted him just ahead of us...the Bills probably wanted him instead of Dareus.

They didn't. The draft video that was published that year sticks in my memory. Buddy punched the air when Von Miller went #2 and left Dareus on the board.

26 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

They didn't. The draft video that was published that year sticks in my memory. Buddy punched the air when Von Miller went #2 and left Dareus on the board.

Interesting. If we only knew then how that would turn out. Miller was my choice. I was also thinking of the near miss with Patrick Willis a few years earlier.

29 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

They wanted Cam, I don't think Buddy has minced any words about that. If there was a redraft, though, given the benefit of hindsight, I'd take Miller over Cam and Dareus.

10 minutes ago, blacklabel said:

They wanted Cam, I don't think Buddy has minced any words about that. If there was a redraft, though, given the benefit of hindsight, I'd take Miller over Cam and Dareus.

Yes they would have taken Cam if he was there. But by draft day everyone knew Carolina was taking Cam. It was Dareus > Von Miller for them though. 

12 minutes ago, blacklabel said:

And I'd take Julio Jones (and probably AJ Green) over all three.

16 minutes ago, Rocket94 said:

Interesting. If we only knew then how that would turn out. Miller was my choice. I was also thinking of the near miss with Patrick Willis a few years earlier.

Felt like every year we were one pick away from a great player  Bad stretch drafting

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Yes they would have taken Cam if he was there. But by draft day everyone knew Carolina was taking Cam. It was Dareus > Von Miller for them though. 

Well yeah... why take a premiere edge rusher when they already had terrors like Dwan Edwards and Alex Carrington?!

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SCBills said:

So if we beat Miami, and the Jets beat the Pats, the 5-1 Bills, tied for first in the AFCE will be an afterthought? 

Also, even if we are, why do we care?   I just want to win the division.  If that’s done as an afterthought, so be it. 

Jets beating the Pats will not win you the division. Jets getting on a roll may cost us a wildcard spot. We need to beat some teams that are over .500 to keep things serious about winning the division.

4 minutes ago, blacklabel said:

Well yeah... why take a premiere edge rusher when they already had terrors like Dwan Edwards and Alex Carrington?!

Haha. I was in the draft AJ Green camp at the time and it was before I was really putting any effort into evaluating college players myself. But clearly Von is better than Dareus.... I just remember the Buddy reaction. That draft video was funny.... they asked Chan where he got his draft intel and he said "Err.... I just know what Buddy tells me." Recipe for success.

• Like (+1) 1