TNF: KC @ Denver 8:20 ET on Fox and NFLN

9 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

He’s a good backup (and beat us a few times) but I don’t think he really wants to start. The mental commitment and drive just aren’t there. This will impact the Chiefs if they roll with him for awhile. 

Moore was made to be a backup QB. Perfectly fine in that role. They should just hope he doesn't have to start too many games. I think Mahomes will be back sooner than most people believe.

8 minutes ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

exactly. He’s just beating a dead horse. He’s coming across as just not liking Elway or something. 

I find it refreshing hearing someone tell the truth. Flacco has quit. For once someone is not sugar coating things and I like it.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

We will see Monday night what the Jets are all about. If they can run with the Pats it will be a competitive game versus the Bills. The Bills beat a healthy Jets team and that was with spotting them 4 turnovers. 

I’m actually shocked he has over 200 yards. Feels like he hasn’t completed a pass since the first quarter. 

I heard CJ Mosely has a chance to be back Monday night vs Pats.  Hope that is true as it could make a big difference.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, RocCityRoller said:

I find it refreshing hearing someone tell the truth. Flacco has quit. For once someone is not sugar coating things and I like it.

If Flacco has quit, he’s just following his OL’s example.

I’m not so sure he’s quit vs being bludgeoned into the realization that he will not have time to make throws downfield

Edit: I mean, that has to be a horrid feeling for a pro athlete in a team sport.  He’s got no protection, he’s no longer capable of eluding or evading it, and he’s got no play options that will help.  He’s helpless.  The most constructive action he could take would be to retire tomorrow.

1 minute ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

I feel more confident we blow out Denver than Miami.  Haven’t watched Miami yet this year but it’s hard to believe they could be worse than Denver 

Overall, the Dolphins are worse. The Broncos still have a defense. However, the Denver offense is arguably worse than Miami’s offense.

16 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

We will see Monday night what the Jets are all about. If they can run with the Pats it will be a competitive game versus the Bills. The Bills beat a healthy Jets team and that was with spotting them 4 turnovers. 

I’m actually shocked he has over 200 yards. Feels like he hasn’t completed a pass since the first quarter. 

Healthy Jets? Bills were losing until Mosely went out. Darnold had mono.

To Bills credit it was game 1 with a new o-line and the pick 6 was a rare drop by Beasley 

6 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Healthy Jets? Bills were losing until Mosely went out. Darnold had mono.

To Bills credit it was game 1 with a new o-line and the pick 6 was a rare drop by Beasley 

Eh, we’ll agree to disagree on this. The second game against the Jets will be a better barometer but I’m not worried at all. It could just as easily be argued the Bills were losing until giving Singletary the ball. In addition to that, Mosley hurt himself trying to cover John Brown. And the Bills gifted the Jets 4 turnovers, which are generally fluky and even each other out in the long run. Lets not forget Darnold led the league in INTs last year. Also has it been documented Darnold was sick during that game? Haven’t researched it myself. 

Edited by PetermansRedemption

Just now, PetermansRedemption said:

Eh, we’ll agree to disagree on this. The second game against the Jets will be a better barometer but I’m not worried at all. It could just as easily be argued the Bills were losing until giving Singletary the ball. In addition to that, Mosley hurt himself trying to cover John Brown. And the Bills gifted the Jets 4 turnovers, which are generally fluky and even each other out in the long run. Lets not forget Darnold led the league in INTs last year. Also has it been documented Darnold was sick during that game? Haven’t researched it myself. 

Correct.  Week 17 will probably be a run for the jet game for the jests.