TNF: KC @ Denver 8:20 ET on Fox and NFLN

1 hour ago, JerseyBills said:

Wasn't Moore pretty good as Dolphins back up?

I always thought he was better than Tannehil. Guy isn't that bad as ppl on here are making him out to be

He’s a good backup (and beat us a few times) but I don’t think he really wants to start. The mental commitment and drive just aren’t there. This will impact the Chiefs if they roll with him for awhile. 

Just now, PetermansRedemption said:

Well he did just give Elway some credit “he knows quarterbacks as well as anyone”. After showing the graphic of the pure garbage Elway has drafted or signed. 

One thing is for certain, Elway is not going to bring in anyone that could tarnish his legacy.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, RocCityRoller said:

LOL, Troy Aikman

"This is the worst offense I've ever seen. I'm surprised so many people are still in the stands"

Tell us what you really think Troy.

Hw must of missed the Bills opening game last year. Petermen special.

LOL, Troy Aikman

"This is the worst offense I've ever seen. I'm surprised so many people are still in the stands"

Hes about 2 more bad throws away from walking out of the booth and kicking Flacco in the shin. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

LOL, Troy Aikman

"I'm going to visit Patrick Mahomes after the game and show him my three rings"

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

He’s a good backup (and beat us a few times) but I don’t think he really wants to start. The mental commitment and drive just aren’t there. This will impact the Chiefs if they roll with him for awhile. 

Do we know that Mahomes is out for an extended period?

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Ragland reallly dusting himself off tonight. He’s gonna send a fruit basket to elway. 

Unless Flacco leaves in a state where he can no longer make good use of a fruit basket, and flowers or a donation to his favorite charity would be more a propos

Which could occur, at this rate.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, mannc said:

Do we know that Mahomes is out for an extended period?

Twitterverse "doctors" suspect surgery and serious time out. Possibly season.

Hense why the Bills may go to the AFC Championship game lol

Edited by dayman

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Not for sure.  Perhaps they will fly in Alex Guerrero

Although, all things considered, that might not be the safest choice

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/10/17/reports-patrick-mahomes-has-kneecap-dislocation-no-fracture/

So that's probably a good thing but we're probably not gonna know anything till later.

Just now, mannc said:

Well, chalk up another guaranteed win this season for the Bills....unfortunately, we may need to remove the Jests from that category.

We will see Monday night what the Jets are all about. If they can run with the Pats it will be a competitive game versus the Bills. The Bills beat a healthy Jets team and that was with spotting them 4 turnovers. 

Just now, Tatonka68 said:

Has Flacco been drinking? He is bad.

I’m actually shocked he has over 200 yards. Feels like he hasn’t completed a pass since the first quarter.