TNF: KC @ Denver 8:20 ET on Fox and NFLN

10 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

I don’t think the Chiefs defense is anywhere near good enough to get by with Matt Moore acting as a game manager. 

im not betting my house on that setup in a big game but to turn a 2-1 across three weeks, very possible.

this might end up the third time this year the chiefs defense holds a team under 14. They aren’t all bad. Mostly inconsistent and when teams come at you expecting a shootout it can be tough.

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

If Mariota’s agent was smart he’d pursue that too 

If Mahomes is out for 6 weeks, I could see the interest in Mariotta.  If Mahomes is out 2-3 weeks, is it worth it?

2 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

If the Broncos offense wasn’t pure trash they would have a real shot in this game. 

If they look like this against the Chiefs, I hope we can win against the Broncos with just defensive scores, and the points the offense gets are just gravy! 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

Allen looked better in the second half. If he doesn't go out with a concussion, it's plausible the Bills win that game.

The next week at the bar where I typically watch the Bills (but did not for the Pats* game), several fans of other teams came over to chat. The one thing they all said was "If Allen didn't go down, the Bills would have won that game."  I had to agree. Josh is money in the 4th Q.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Troy Aikman saying Flacco should’ve ran for that is just stupid broadcasting. 

I took it that Troy was pointing out that if Flacco was mobile, the opportunity was there to run and pick it up.  He has pointed out multiple times that Flacco is immobile; I doubt Troy expects Flacco to run.