TNF: KC @ Denver 8:20 ET on Fox and NFLN

24 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Did you watch a different game than me week 3??

I'm very confident our O will improve greatly as the year goes on. That was Josh's 3rd gm with 9 new starters. No Morse , Singletary , Kroft , Duke. 

And our D can handle them all day. I'm excited to go into Foxboro in a few weeks. Confident we see a completely different Allen.

And we still ran on them consistently. 

We def have a legit shot at beating them. 

That game in a few weeks might decide the division.

I'm sorry but Allen and Daboll are not beating that Pats D. Allen looked totally lost in that game puking up the ball constantly.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Seven-N-Nine said:

I'm sorry but Allen and Daboll are not beating that Pats D. Allen looked totally lost in that game puking up the ball constantly.

Josh looked MUCH better in the second half.  He was very shaky in the 1st quarter, though note the game never got out of hand.  The Pats aren't running away from our defense.

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Seven-N-Nine said:

Allen looked better in the second half. If he doesn't go out with a concussion, it's plausible the Bills win that game.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Inigo Montoya said:

Cruz ruptured his patellar tendon, something that I've done twice.  (My special talent from the Big Guy upstairs apparently)  It can be a career ender.  Worse prognosis than an ACL tear by far.  Mahomes did something completely different.

A dislocated patella is no where near as serious.  If it was one of us, we would be back at work on Monday in a brace, but we don't have to run for our lives from freaks of nature who  weigh 275 pounds and can run a 4.6 forty intent on pile driving us into the ground if they can catch us.

He will be out for a couple weeks and probably in a brace for the rest of the year.

Congrats on your Special Gift from the Big Guy!  ?

I’m sure it sucks.  The first time I saw it was playing college rugby and I almost puked, as the kneecaps I’d seen to that point in my life were always in the front. I eventually learned you’d see that almost every season. The guys I knew always bounced back fine. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, whatdrought said:

Mariota in Reid’s offense with that talent is an intriguing idea....

what would the price be for him, I wonder?

I wouldn’t imagine much. Everyone knows the Titans are moving on from Mariota after he was benched for Tannehill. I would think the ceiling would be what Beane was able to fetch for Tyrod, a 3rd.