TNF: KC @ Denver 8:20 ET on Fox and NFLN

Just now, Seven-N-Nine said:

Hopefully the Saints will kill Brady in the SB. End this crap once and for all. I see no AFC team that will stop the Pats.

Did you watch a different game than me week 3??

I'm very confident our O will improve greatly as the year goes on. That was Josh's 3rd gm with 9 new starters. No Morse , Singletary , Kroft , Duke. 

And our D can handle them all day. I'm excited to go into Foxboro in a few weeks. Confident we see a completely different Allen.

And we still ran on them consistently. 

We def have a legit shot at beating them. 

That game in a few weeks might decide the division.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

They're not gonna bench him. I just don't see where he fits in this league anymore. I guess my point was that it was a bad acquisition rather than a recommendation they get him out of THIS game.

Wasn't Moore pretty good as Dolphins back up?

I always thought he was better than Tannehil. Guy isn't that bad as ppl on here are making him out to be

2 minutes ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

Question is, who is Flacco’s Backup? He’s terrible!

Some kid named Allen who's bounced around the league, but never thrown a pass. I mean, like I said earlier, they're not gonna pull Flacco. BUT. This is a horrible matchup for a dinasour QB because the one thing the Chiefs can do is get after the QB. KC is overloading the line, so there are guys open downfield. Unfortunately, there's no time to throw and Flacco certainly can't buy any. Denver also can't run the ball because of the overload.

1 minute ago, JerseyBills said:

Wasn't Moore pretty good as Dolphins back up?

I always thought he was better than Tannehil. Guy isn't that bad as ppl on here are making him out to be

I actually like Matt Moore as a backup, but I was referencing the Denver situation. Matt Moore ALWAYS seemed to beat us.

12 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Ya but why even take that chance with Mahomes? I'm sure he probably dove awkwardly because of the bum ankle and used his left leg to power through , when I'm sure he usually uses his right leg. 

Idk , just a risk I wouldn't take 

if he’s bad enough that you can’t call such a simple play- you have to ask if he should be out there at all. It’s not that risky.

that said- I don’t know if it’s even related to the injury or simply a freak accident 

• Like (+1) 1