Just got cut off

Buffalo716

9 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

By a Masshole speeding to Duff's...

They aren't that good! Diarrhea can wait!

God I hate the Red sox

Why do so many people have to drive so recklessly these days?

selfish, dont give a flip, narcissists

5 hours ago, Nick the Greek said:

Visit Connecticut..

The land where people just pull out in front of you ALL THE TIME!

In Ohio those dumbtards never move over from the left to the slow lane.

cant you see im speeding??!! Get the hell out of the way !!!! :D

7 hours ago, I am the egg man said:

People routinely make beyond stupid driving decisions during M-F morning rush hours to get into Tim Horton's.

Along those lines, when did people forget (or were never taught) that you do not initiate a turn unless you can complete a turn without blocking opposing traffic flow?  This often occurs with people trying to get to the inferior cup of coffee cited above.

For over 20 years I commuted about 50 miles one way to work.  I quickly learned that there are many horrible drivers out there, and just let it go.  About two minutes after being cut off I would be over it.  It’s just not worth the aggravation.  

I also have a “let he who is without sin cast the first stone” mentality.  While I consider myself to be a pretty good driver, I have made my share of boneheaded moves over the years. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Nick the Greek said:

Visit Connecticut..

The land where people just pull out in front of you ALL THE TIME!

Lived in Bristol (ESPN) for two years.  When a light turns green, always wait a few seconds because someone will turn left across your lane the instant it does.

i gave up driving in the City unless necessary in July 2018

the lack of stress from not driving is great, even when i get in the car i can feel the stress building up as i turn the ignition key, something horrible is going to happen (i'll cause it for my fair share of the time...)

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

the lack of stress from not driving is great, even when i get in the car i can feel the stress building up as i turn the ignition key, something horrible is going to happen (i'll cause it for my fair share of the time...)

Hey!  You're not my wife!  LoL...

She takes the train... Then has me drive in to pick her up! 

On ‎10‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 4:30 AM, Buffalo Barbarian said:

selfish, dont give a flip, narcissists

In Ohio those dumbtards never move over from the left to the slow lane.

cant you see im speeding??!! Get the hell out of the way !!!! :D

That's just @Royale with Cheese 

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/topic/219635-name-something-you-do-that’s-not-right-and-justify-it/?do=findComment&comment=6103465

On ‎10‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 5:42 AM, Foxx said:

jeebus, that probably deserves it's own thread.

I hope that guy doesn't get convicted!

I would have done worse to the guy.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

On 10/18/2019 at 10:52 AM, row_33 said:

Are you referring to the bomb wired to the ignition, based upon some of the musical and sports related disagreements you have had?  ?

Ohio has THEE worst drivers... Total douchenuzzles... EXCEPT for: @Cripple Creek he's alright.

I don't know what the hell I'm flushing in the water there... But it's bad stuff.  Such angry nasty people.

38 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I got cutoff the other day and I'm usually pretty calm but this one really pissed me off.

I just bought a 6 pack of beer and it flew off my front seat, hitting the glove compartment....one bottle broke.  

What would have happened if I got pulled over and the cop smelling beer in my car?  

You think too much. There are much more pressing social issues to solve.

Don't worry, just chill. Dip to the left.  Don't fix anything on your vehicle (like that annoying taillight), maybe the cops won't see you if you draw more attention to yourself... Wear a hoodie too.  Make it look like the car is driving itself... They will never pull you over. It's one of those new fangled self-drivers!

See...

People ask themselves that question all the time with that pesky piece and dime bag on the front seat. Or maybe not? Just forget about that spilt beer too... I hope you didn't clean it up when you got home???... Just like that cracked taillight (red tape @ AutoZone = $5.99), You don't GOT time for that!  And State mandated insurance too.

You'll be fine... Just pick a battle with the cop!

In summary: Don't have your shi... together, you're too stressed for that!! Tell yourself it's the system.  Even Jesus couldn't go to the supermarket without something wrong with his car. You'll be fine!

[The content of this post was for entertainment purposes only, the expressed opinions of ExiledInIllinois are in no way the opinions of others and ExiledInIllinois cannot be held liable.]

15 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Ohio has THEE worst drivers... Total douchenuzzles... EXCEPT for: @Cripple Creek he's alright.

I don't know what the hell I'm flushing in the water there... But it's bad stuff.  Such angry nasty people.

You think too much. There are much more pressing social issues to solve.

Don't worry, just chill. Dip to the left.  Don't fix anything on your vehicle (like that annoying taillight), maybe the cops won't see you if you draw more attention to yourself... Wear a hoodie too.  Make it look like the car is driving itself... They will never pull you over. It's one of those new fangled self-drivers!

See...

People ask themselves that question all the time with that pesky piece and dime bag on the front seat. Or maybe not? Just forget about that spilt beer too... I hope you didn't clean it up when you got home???... Just like that cracked taillight (red tape @ AutoZone = $5.99), You don't GOT time for that!  And State mandated insurance too.

You'll be fine... Just pick a battle with the cop!

In summary: Don't have your shi... together, you're too stressed for that!! Tell yourself it's the system.  Even Jesus couldn't go to the supermarket without something wrong with his car. You'll be fine!

[The content of this post was for entertainment purposes only, the expressed opinions of ExiledInIllinois are in no way the opinions of others and ExiledInIllinois cannot be held liable.]

I read this when I was on the toilet.  It was like reading a Readers Digest article.

• Haha (+1) 1

A pet peeve of mine can be classified as reckless driving:  NOT USING TURN SIGNALS!  

There are several categories of @sshat in this genre:

There's the idiot who appears to have purchased a vehicle with NO turn signals because there's  nary a flicker as she/he wends their way through traffic and around corners.  

One of my favorites is the person who sits at a traffic signal, sees the green, commences a turn, and halfway through turns on the signal; sending the message, "Didja' see what I        just did?"

Of course, the other side of the coin is the driver who appears to be napping since their turn signal has been on for the last two miles.

It's the stalk protruding from the left side of the steering column, people.  Practice in the garage if you must, but use the thing when driving on the highways and byways!!

• Like (+1) 1