Just got cut off

Buffalo716

1 minute ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

lol,yeah there are #######s out there like that. Maybe he was really, really hungry.

Lol yea stupid thread I get

Just wanna know people's opinions of reckless drivers...

I got ran off the road last year by a reckless driver and almost went through a building because he smoked me so hard

32 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

By a Masshole speeding to Duff's...

They aren't that good! Diarrhea can wait!

God I hate the Red sox

Why do so many people have to drive so recklessly these days?

Do tell me you pulled over to post this?

People are ijits

My spouse witnessed a traffic fatality about a month ago

A motorcyclist decided to accelarate through an intersection on a stale yellow light -

- and collided with an SUV which had decided to turn left on the yellow light.  Hit so hard it knocked the wheel and axle off the SUV

Each was hidden from the other by a "blind spot" created by traffic stopped in the L turn lane.  The motorcyclist lost.

I think reckless drivers should have their license pulled, same as drunks.  But I don't know how you design an "interlock to show functioning neurons" before the vehicle will start.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Do tell me you pulled over to post this?

People are ijits

My spouse witnessed a traffic fatality about a month ago

A motorcyclist decided to accelarate through an intersection on a stale yellow light -

- and collided with an SUV which had decided to turn left on the yellow light.  Hit so hard it knocked the wheel and axle off the SUV

Each was hidden from the other by a "blind spot" created by traffic stopped in the L turn lane.  The motorcyclist lost.

I think reckless drivers should have their license pulled, same as drunks.  But I don't know how you design an "interlock to show functioning neurons" before the vehicle will start.

Jeez that is terrible hapless and yes of course I waited til I got home ...

It just really pissed me off and I called it too lol the dude almost caused a crash then I saw his plate and my first thought was ... He's going to Duff's lmao

Sure enough turned right in and that made me laugh a bit lol

But last summer I got cut off and almost ran through a building I was hit so hard...

I don't get it

6 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Imagine how stress-free your evening would have been if you and the Masshole were both relaxing in your self-driving cars and didnt have this encounter. :thumbsup:

On the day I question you about it!

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

God I hate the Red sox

Visit Connecticut..

The land where people just pull out in front of you ALL THE TIME!

No i got home and am pissed that he almost smoked me!

To get into Duff's chicken wings lol 

The drivers on the roads now are ridiculous!

Hey, when they get on the sidewalks they are even WORSE! 

God I hate the Red sox

I hate to call you on a technicality, but getting diarrhea can wait. Having diarrhea often can NOT wait! 

• Haha (+1) 1

I lived in Boston for a few years. Crazy drivers. BUT for the most part, they are thinking about driving. They may go fast, and cut you off, but their eyes are on the road. They are planning their next two moves while they are cutting you off.  You can cut them off and they don't blink, they just slide. It's like amateur Nascar out there.

Then you have places like Buffalo where the people on the road seem to be thinking about anything other than driving. I'm not sure I've seen drivers as oblivious as in WNY. OTOH, they can still drive in bad weather.

Worse in Florida where nobody has ever heard of using their turn signals. People drive in the left hand lane on the highways at any speed they care to go. Then the idiots that are going 90 tailgate them, because I guess they think they can get the moron to move. They can't. Then it's one giant clusterfuc#. Nobody can drive in the rain and half the people on the road are 85 plus and have no reaction time whatsoever. It's a wonder nobody's hit me,    yet.

Don't even get me started on SoCal drivers who will stay in the same lane, stopped, for an hour. Never thinking about changing lanes or GOING AROUND somebody who has broken down. "I'll just sit here until the car in front of me is repaired."

• Haha (+1) 3

4 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

God I hate the Red sox

You know, I saw a guy fall off the back of a garbage truck today.  Hit his head on the curb, knocked himself clean out, bladder and bowels cut loose, had a seizure, aspirated his own vomit.

But you...you've got real problems.  Thanks for sharing them.  Je suis Buffalo716.  My thoughts and prayers are with you in this difficult time.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

You know, I saw a guy fall off the back of a garbage truck today.  Hit his head on the curb, knocked himself clean out, bladder and bowels cut loose, had a seizure, aspirated his own vomit.

But you...you've got real problems.  Thanks for sharing them.  Je suis Buffalo716.  My thoughts and prayers are with you in this difficult time.

parlez vous francais?

1 hour ago, I am the egg man said:

People routinely make beyond stupid driving decisions during M-F morning rush hours to get into Tim Horton's.

The Tim Hortons on Niagara near Rich Products is situated in an awkward spot. I drove by and saw accidents daily. That was over a year ago before I moved.