Trump Awards His Own Resort The G-7 Summit location

Tiberius

People who still quote Lawfare only prove they've either learned nothing from 2016-2019, or that they're comfortable parroting the words of proven liars and manipulators. Lawfare is the heart of the resistance and they've yet to be correct about a single thing regarding Trump. 

Not even once. 

Soooo... it's no shock that Gar and his alts still use them. He's a clown.

18 hours ago, jrober38 said:

Of course he did.

He's directly profiting off the presidency. 

He is who they are? 

https://amp-businessinsider-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/amp.businessinsider.com/barack-obama-michelle-obama-net-worth-2018-7?amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQCKAE%3D#aoh=15714303281206&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From %1%24s

tried to link the article about bill and Hillary at a couple hundred mill but got bored. 

3 hours ago, ALF said:

There is no place in the US better suited then Doral ? Even at cost the free publicity for this resort is priceless.

Oh, come on.  :lol:  You can't argue that Joe Biden has no conflict of interest from the tangible benefit Hunter Biden derived from him, then turn around and argue that Trump has a conflict of interest in the intangible benefit of free publicity in this.

They're either both abusing/abused the powers of their office, or they aren't/didn't.  

34 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Oh, come on.  :lol:  You can't argue that Joe Biden has no conflict of interest from the tangible benefit Hunter Biden derived from him, then turn around and argue that Trump has a conflict of interest in the intangible benefit of free publicity in this.

They're either both abusing/abused the powers of their office, or they aren't/didn't.  

If Joe Biden and Hunter broke the law , charge and prosecute them. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Hey look, another “glorious” thread where the libs lose their collective minds over Trump, who owns their minds..... hooker, line and sinker.

Meanwhile, the rest of us wouldn’t give a flying fvck if Trump hosted the G7 on Monster Island for heavens sake.

• Haha (+1) 1

Couldn’t it just be that the President, formerly  a real estate developer, is proud of one of his properties and wants to show it off as a sign of hospitality to his peers, the leaders of other nations? Seems like a perfectly reasonable explanation to me. What’s the alternative? These foreign leaders visit America and say ‘hey Trump why aren’t we staying at your place I always hear so much about?’...and the President replies ‘they’re telling me you all have to bunk in at the Holiday Express. Enjoy the waffles!’

42 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Couldn’t it just be that the President, formerly  a real estate developer, is proud of one of his properties and wants to show it off as a sign of hospitality to his peers, the leaders of other nations? Seems like a perfectly reasonable explanation to me. What’s the alternative? These foreign leaders visit America and say ‘hey Trump why aren’t we staying at your place I always hear so much about?’...and the President replies ‘they’re telling me you all have to bunk in at the Holiday Express. Enjoy the waffles!’

....he needs to profit from this to make up for his salary giveaway.....prolly a bit short on cash..................damn capitalist...........

.......AND in the country's best interest  doing the people's business....can they REALLY be this effed up?...good Lord.........should have it at the Tibs estate anyhow.........

Dems introduce legislation to block G7 summit at Trump's Doral resort

A trio of House Democrats introduced legislation Friday to block President Trump from hosting next year's G7 summit at one of his Florida resorts.

Reps. Lois Frankel from Florida, Bennie Thompson from Mississippi and Steve Cohen from Tennessee proposed the Trump's Heist Undermines the G-7 (THUG) Act. A companion bill sponsored by Sens. Richard Blumenthal, D-Conn., and Sheldon Whitehouse, D-R.I., will be introduced in the Senate, according to lawmakers.

The House bill would prohibit funding for the three-day summit at Trump National Doral Golf Club in June. It would also require Trump to submit to Congress documents related to the decision to host the summit at Doral, lawmakers said.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democrats-legislation-tblock-funding-g-7-trump-doral

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

15 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

.......AND in the country's best interest  doing the people's business....can they REALLY be this effed up?...good Lord.........should have it at the Tibs estate anyhow.........

A trio of House Democrats introduced legislation Friday to block President Trump from hosting next year's G7 summit at one of his Florida resorts.

Reps. Lois Frankel from Florida, Bennie Thompson from Mississippi and Steve Cohen from Tennessee proposed the Trump's Heist Undermines the G-7 (THUG) Act. A companion bill sponsored by Sens. Richard Blumenthal, D-Conn., and Sheldon Whitehouse, D-R.I., will be introduced in the Senate, according to lawmakers.

The House bill would prohibit funding for the three-day summit at Trump National Doral Golf Club in June. It would also require Trump to submit to Congress documents related to the decision to host the summit at Doral, lawmakers said.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democrats-legislation-tblock-funding-g-7-trump-doral

"THUG" act?  They think that backronym is a credit to themselves and the country?  

Why is it that every time Trump does something juvenile and petulant, the Democrats can only respond with "Hold my sippy cup and watch this!"

14 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

"THUG" act?  They think that backronym is a credit to themselves and the country?  

Why is it that every time Trump does something juvenile and petulant, the Democrats can only respond with "Hold my sippy cup and watch this!"

three words that all belong in the SAME sentence.....may they all tip their hi-chairs over in unison.......SMH....

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

Lois Frankel from Florida takes a page out of AOC's antics and tries to cut down on Florida tourism. Meanwhile AOC just stated that her turning down 25,000 six figure jobs hasn't had any affect on Brooklyn.

50 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

So trump can understand.

12 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Lois Frankel from Florida takes a page out of AOC's antics and tries to cut down on Florida tourism. Meanwhile AOC just stated that her turning down 25,000 six figure jobs hasn't had any affect on Brooklyn.

...just MORE examples of the reduction in mental hygiene care......the asylum doors are WIDE open...SMH......