Trump Awards His Own Resort The G-7 Summit location

Tiberius

Trump has awarded G-7 summit to his Miami-area resort, the White House says

OHN5XDHPKYI6TCPL5RLM2QKHGI.jpg

That decision will bring hundreds of diplomats, media and security personnel to President Trump’s financially struggling resort — where profits fell 70 percent after he entered politics. 

And the Libertarians are furious!!! Not!! 

Just now, Koko78 said:

Wait, his resort's profits are down 70%?!?

That's unpossible! All I hear is about how Trump is making billions off the presidency from the emolument experts on the left!

,,,that's why we need his tax returns, right?...............

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

It would be WAY BETTER if he just made money the old fashioned by getting his kids fake positions on foreign companies Boards of Directors!  Cuz we all know there’s nothing wrong with that. 

Whataboutism!! Hunter Biden isn’t president

So you are saying both Hunter and the President are corrupt? And that’s ok? 

Funny 

19 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Yup, and from what I hear it will be AT COST!

Meaning Trump won't make a dime but the American People will save a fortune! Of course that is bad news to "progressives"!

At cost? AT COST?!? COST?!?!?!?!?!?!?!/1/1/1/1/1/?!?

THE MAN IS A FASCIST COMMUNIST CAPITALIST WHO IS ACTUALLY LITERALLY SUPER MECHA-HITLER AND NEEDS TO BE #IMPEACHED IMMEDIATELY!!11111oneoneoneeleventyoneone!!!11

The need to impeach this unqualified communist fascist capitalist pig dog is so great, I'm using pound signs HASHTAGS!!!

I feel the need to scream helplessly at the sky, then tweet unoriginal virus videos from my safe space. Anyone have soy milk for my lukewarm chocolate?

• Haha (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Whataboutism!! Hunter Biden isn’t president

So you are saying both Hunter and the President are corrupt? And that’s ok? 

Funny 

I rarely do this....but....you’re a total and complete idiot. Get a freaking sense of humor, and a life!

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Cinga said:

Yup, and from what I hear it will be AT COST!

Meaning Trump won't make a dime but the American People will save a fortune! Of course that is bad news to "progressives"!

He’s steering business to....himself! 

You guys are something 

4 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

If you would try some personality you could make some big tips working the bar.  You might be able to quit the laundromat.

That wouldn't work for Tibs… He hurls too many insults and would be quickly out of a job. Best he stays at the laundromat behind the curtain

• Haha (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Cinga said:

That wouldn't work for Tibs… He hurls too many insults and would be quickly out of a job. Best he stays at the laundromat behind the curtain

He has only one bar pickup line: "Hey buddy, can I push in your stool"?

21 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

Of course he did.

He's directly profiting off the presidency. 

Prove it.