Ryan Fitzpatrick's final game before he never plays again.

Boca BIlls

As Bills fans we all know the Fitz. We have seen him play against teams and look amazing and at the same time make you realize why he is always and forever a backup.

Fitz was never good against top defenses. This defense has no good players to cover, they just need to watch Fitz as these college level WR's try and play. These players left know all they have to do is tank and not say a word, and they get paid for the season. All the good players that didn't like it and wanted to win have been traded or let go. 

This will be the ending of Fitz. The poor guy probably doesn't want to go out this way but he has made a good bit of money being below average.

Edited by Boca BIlls

Fitz will make some plays here and there, however this defense will give him a very hard time and I expect at least a couple INTs. I just hope Josh Allen doesn't return the favor back. I believe he will continue to grow (JA) and get better and smarten up on some of his decisions though.

But Fitz does give them a better chance anyways. Hopefully the Bills can get good pressure on him early from the get go and then we all know what happens next.

Edited by Patrick_Duffy

3 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Fitz will make some plays here and there, however this defense will give him a very hard time and I expect at least a couple INTs. I just hope Josh Allen doesn't return the favor back. I believe he will continue to grow (JA) and get better and smarten up on some of his decisions though.

But Fitz does give them a better chance anyways. Hopefully the Bills can get good pressure on him early from the get go and then we all know what happens next.

Zero chance is zero chance doesnt matter which QB starts.

10 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Fitz will be playing next year hopefully for another team.  He was not forever a backup since he was a starter for multiple years.

He's still signed thru next year with Miami.  It will be interesting to see if they still want him or will he want to hang them up.

Tho if history repeats itself Miami will release him and he ends up in Baltimore or somewhere like that.

Edited by ColoradoBills

24 minutes ago, Boca BIlls said:

As Bills fans

This will be the ending of Fitz. The poor guy probably doesn't want to go out this way but he has made a good bit of money being below average.

A little bit harsh with the "below average" comment?   Fitz playing on a  LOT of bad teams throughout his 15 year career has managed to throw for almost 30,000 yards, a 60% completion percentage, and 192 TD/152 INT totals.

Not bad for a below average guy.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/F/FitzRy00.htm

Edited by LabattBlue
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

It’s funny reading through other threads of people actually afraid of this game cause of Fitz.  Boggles my mind

Because every once in a while Fitz channels his inner Montana and puts up 450/4 TDs. 

Regardless, he will be slinging it and it is a different dimension to Rosen. 

11 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Fitz will be playing next year hopefully for another team.  He was not forever a backup since he was a starter for multiple years.

Fitz is the Rasputin of NFL QBs. Has made a very profitable career for himself and is genuinely a good dude. When you look at what he's earned in comparison to what he's accomplished you can see where the Harvard education came in handy. Being smart and athletic are a killer combo.

• Like (+1) 1

The only people who are scared of Fitz are people that were not here when Fitz played. Fitz is garbage and so is the Dolphins.

29 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

He is forever a backup QB.

19 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

A little bit harsh with the "below average" comment?   Fitz playing on a  LOT of bad teams throughout his 15 year career has managed to throw for almost 30,000 yards, a 60% completion percentage, and 192 TD/152 INT totals.

Not bad for a below average guy.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/F/FitzRy00.htm

Thats nice he played for a very long time and got some garbage stats.