Buffalo Bills Super Fan Logo / Tee design

Gamache518

48 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

So give your opinion, not to your personal taste, you're not into the "superfan" thing, Fair.

No need for the crack about "what's next, a reality show?" and so forth.

How fun would it be if everyone all made a short non-frills professional response to everything? No personality allowed? 

I think you read my words in an unintended tone. If you were next to me and I said it there’s no way you’d take it as personally as you seem to be. 

Is the comment about his avatar okay? Just making sure, don’t want to cross the line. He didn’t specifically ask about the avatar so o may have been out of bounds. 

Edited by Bobby Hooks

2 hours ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

I think a lot of people not familiar with the Buffalo Bills will say WTF?? 

but thats just me.  

Knowing who /what it represents helps sort it out. 

On TV people see Elvis & The Chefs every game.  

Pinto Ron seems more of a Bills Only Tailgate thing.

Pancho Billa may only be know due to his passing.

again --  outside of WNY and Bills fans 

WTF

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Gamache518 said:

So....I have been at it again, this time I decided to do a little something different. I took the most famous fans also known as the SuperFans of the Buffalo Bills (Pancho Billa, Pinto Ron, Elvis & The Chefs)  and Collaborates them to create this logo attached. I have yet to decide to make tee shirts of it but before I do I wanted to get the fans opinion on the logo and the idea, hope you all enjoy it as much as I do.

9C535C07-4FC6-451B-831C-8EAEA3636170.jpeg

EA90244B-4085-462E-B965-D5493F89BD16.jpeg

I agree with everyone that says a lot of fans outside of Buffalo are not going to understand this.

Your concept is good, but the execution is puzzling. Took me awhile to figure out who was who, and the Bills logo is too faded.

Keep working on it.

1 hour ago, MJS said:

Fans of fans?

Yeah, I'm with you on this one.

To be honest, it gets a bit tiring having the camera show these same fans every flipping home game.  Don't get me wrong... good on them for supporting the Bills, but sometimes it just looks really forced, which in turn makes it kinda sad.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, NickelCity said:

Hell of a Rorschach test.

Back row: Marge Simpson with both hands doing the "We're #1" thing.

Middle row: John Entwistle (far left) and Pete Townshend (far right) on stage, circa 1970, with Pete about to smash a guitar.

Front row: Someone getting mugged by a guy wearing a ski cap.

On second thought, now I just see The Who (Keith Moon in the far back), with Roger Daltrey getting mugged by a guy wearing a ski cap.

Edited by WhoTom
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Is that Marge Simpson in the middle as our #1 SuperFan? Maybe I am not seeing it.

10 minutes ago, WhoTom said:

Back row: Marge Simpson with both hands doing the "We're #1" thing.

Middle row: John Entwistle (far left) and Pete Townshend (far right) on stage, circa 1970, with Pete about to smash a guitar.

Front row: Someone getting mugged by a guy wearing a ski cap.

On second thought, now I just see The Who (Keith Moon in the far back), with Roger Daltrey getting mugged by a guy wearing a ski cap.

Wow!  I just seen this post!  

• Haha (+1) 1

When you do the art work and see it the way I do, it’s not hard to recognize the image visually. The more I look at it and the comments on it, I have to agree, definitely could have been a lot better, maybe I just rushed it because of I liked the idea, I’m by no means into the Superfan stuff like some, but those fans give the Bills Character and some have great stories behind them and I thought it would be fun just to create something in regards to it. I appreciate all the feed back, negative or positive, but I will keep on working and perfecting my art.

Edited by Gamache518
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

Following the team for 50 plus years makes ME a super fan.  as well as the rest of you. 

just because you get your face on TV doesn’t make you any more a fan than the rest of us.  

Hey!  Take this Pinko Commie talk to PPP.  This is America!  What are you... Some kinda egalitarian!

?

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, iinii said:

Cool design, but as someone else seems to imply, your avatar would make a dope tee. 

I'm thinking the same thing. The design of the shirt is OK. Just don't ask anyone what the hell it represents.

The avatar is the bomb.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, The Dean said:

I'm thinking the same thing. The design of the shirt is OK. Just don't ask anyone what the hell it represents.

The avatar is the bomb.

Except... How does a flag fly "backwards" if the flagbearer is moving forward?  One hell of a tail wind?  Almost hurricane-esque?

Reminds me when kids draw like this.  Notice the chinmey:

Come-interpretare-i-disegni-dei-bambini-

3 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Except... How does a flag fly "backwards" if the flagbearer is moving forward?  One hell of a tail wind?  Almost hurricane-esque?

Reminds me when kids draw like this.  Notice the chinmey:

Come-interpretare-i-disegni-dei-bambini-

I thought the flag bearer was simply stomping in place and snorting. 

And then of course, wind. You can run with the wind and the flag will fly in front of you.  But no chimney I know is impacted by the wind.

Edited by The Dean
  • Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, The Dean said:

I thought the flag bearer was simply stomping in place and snorting. 

And then of course, wind. You can run with the wind and the flag will fly in front of you.  But no chimney I know is impacted by the wind.

Yeah.  I didn't mean chimney impacted by wind... Just drawn out of reality.  Parallel to roof, not perpendicular.

With the flag... Just looks out place with a tail wind.  But I kinda get... Don't you want the wind at your back?

I thought bison was running foward, flags tend to go other way.

Creates forward motion for the drawing...

2 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Yeah.  I didn't mean chimney impacted by wind... Just drawn out of reality.  Parallel to roof, not perpendicular.

With the flag... Just looks out place with a tail wind.  But I kinda get... Don't you want the wind at your back?

I thought bison was running foward, flags tend to go other way.

Creates forward motion for the drawing...

Truth is, I didn't even notice the buffalo "charging". I agree with you it looks weird. But there could be an explanation.

31 minutes ago, The Dean said:

Truth is, I didn't even notice the buffalo "charging". I agree with you it looks weird. But there could be an explanation.

He's gotta be charging.  Knee is up, ball tucked away... Other leg is moving back.  Flag looks weird.  Moving forward head tipped... The flag flies the other way!

LoL... Now I am ripping this poor guy's avatar.  I mean no harm, I come in peace!

7 hours ago, Mark Vader said:

I agree with everyone that says a lot of fans outside of Buffalo are not going to understand this.

Your concept is good, but the execution is puzzling. Took me awhile to figure out who was who, and the Bills logo is too faded.

Keep working on it.

Yep, too complicated for me to grasp what I was looking at. It took......work. Nobody wants to “work” to figure out your tee shirt. I wore a tee shirt on a cruise last month, the old time red buffalo on a blue shirt with the white eye. I’m sure you’ve seen it. After hours with a group of people on an excursion my wife explained my fandom to a lady who said “oh, I just thought it was a Red Bull shirt!”

I’m a bit of a Bills fan, and I found that design hard to pick up on. Just too busy, and missing the point. I’m a bit dull, hit me over the head with it a bit more! 

Just my two cents. 

Edited by Augie