Does anyone listen live to the Lo-Down Radio Show with Lorenzo Alexander?

mykidsdad

2 hours ago, NewEra said:

No clue, but look at the situation.  It’s a young and up and coming team.  He’s one of the most influential leaders.  If things progress again this offseason, we could be one of the favorites for the super bowl.  Hell, we could win the SB this year.  I think there’s a chance he can be coerced.  Don’t you?

I think there is a chance.

McDermott loves his players who are leaders and Alexander is playing good. Just have to wait and see.

On 10/17/2019 at 4:03 PM, Steptide said:

When he retires from the NFL, my hope is he replaces Tasker on one bills live 

He won't. He makes his home in Arizona and takes his family back there every off season. He has mentioned Arizona during several of his segments. Can't see 'second chair' being filled remotely.

On 10/17/2019 at 3:13 PM, MJS said:

Really seems like we have a lot of well spoken, articulate players on our team. They are all great interviews. Much better than listening to players who can barely speak English or who you can barely get a word out of them. An exception is Jordan Phillips. He isn't bad at speaking or anything, but he didn't seem to know much about football. Steve Tasker was trying to coax out of him the differences between a 3-tech and a 5-tech and why a 3-tech has more availability to rush the passer, and he was clueless. Didn't know the difference at all.

I don't count Frank Gore among them...he might be a great player and fierce competitor but his interviews are sometimes tough to understand...

9 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Oh my!  ??? Is that a genuine Yeti brand mug, with the mag slider?

Yes, it's actual Yeti brand. We're a Yeti dealer here at work so I can buy them at cost basically... I had our paint guy paint a plain stainless one the blue and red, then slapped the decal on and had him clear coat over it. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, CLTbills said:

Yes, it's actual Yeti brand. We're a Yeti dealer here at work so I can buy them at cost basically... I had our paint guy paint a plain stainless one the blue and red, then slapped the decal on and had him clear coat over it. 

Great work!  But dammit, I was hoping I could buy one somewhere.  True story: my kid saved her pet sitting money and bought me a Yeti 20 oz for my birthday some years back.  It's a great cup functionally.  It's easier to clean the lid esp. with limited equipment while traveling/camping and they hold heat better.  I know, I've tried 'em all, Yeti wins.

But she bought it in "seafoam" because she thought the color was pretty. 

Seafoam.  Miami DOLPHINS colors.  I"m an old-school fan.  I remember the 20 consecutive losses in the 70s and when L, 23-24 was touted as a step (it wasn't, we lost for 8 more seasons).  I remember Sept 1980 when we finally won. And I remember the Goalposts game.  I once gave away a perfectly good raincoat and rainpants because they were that color.  I could not stand to have that color in my closet, much less on my bod.

I use the Yeti.  My kid gave it to me and it really does the job.

11 hours ago, Beef on Weck said:

Did you ever catch when Lorenzo and Donald Jones would go at it with during segments hurling funny insults at each other?

You could tell they were just busting chops but hilarious how Lorax always got the best of him lol

I did enjoy those episodes.  Jones came back during our last home stand and was a guest during the Lorenzo time slot. The friendly banter wasnt as strong.

• Like (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Great work!  But dammit, I was hoping I could buy one somewhere.  True story: my kid saved her pet sitting money and bought me a Yeti 20 oz for my birthday some years back.  It's a great cup functionally.  It's easier to clean the lid esp. with limited equipment while traveling/camping and they hold heat better.  I know, I've tried 'em all, Yeti wins.

But she bought it in "seafoam" because she thought the color was pretty. 

Seafoam.  Miami DOLPHINS colors.  I"m an old-school fan.  I remember the 20 consecutive losses in the 70s and when L, 23-24 was touted as a step (it wasn't, we lost for 8 more seasons).  I remember Sept 1980 when we finally won. And I remember the Goalposts game.  I once gave away a perfectly good raincoat and rainpants because they were that color.  I could not stand to have that color in my closet, much less on my bod.

I use the Yeti.  My kid gave it to me and it really does the job.

Haha. That's awesome! I love my Yeti stuff. We have probably 7-8 of the cups, plus 2 of the coolers, 1 hard sided and 1 soft sided for bringing to the pool in the summer. The stuff is EXPENSIVE - but it really does an amazing job - and working for a yeti dealer certainly helps. I had my hard one out back on the patio for 3 days in July after my son's birthday party (In Charlotte, where it's 100 degrees every day) and that sucker still had ice in it.