Former Bill Justin Bannan arrested for attempted murder

Albany,n.y.

7 hours ago, LSHMEAB said:

My favorite defensive players from that era were Schobel, Tim Anderson, Chris Kelsay, Poz, Leonhard, and Tim Euhus even though he was a tight end.

On a serious note, Schobel was nothing like your description of on ideal player. Aaron was not some overachieving underdog; he was a very talented, athletic end. 

Again, very sad story.

Kelsay and Euhus were straight garbage... Schobel is a  future Wall of Famer, he dealt with years of no help and still managed to jack Brady up evey chance he got. He had nobody(Kelsay) on the opposite side so he would get double and triple teamed.

8 hours ago, LSHMEAB said:

I wasn't saying he didn't work hard or earn respect around the league. I'm saying he didn't fit the stereotype of a tenacious OVERACHIEVER. It was a side convo with some nuance, but the point was that Schobel was born with some legit athletic gifts. He wasn't Rudy.

I wasn't grouping him in the underdog class...Just stating I loved him as a player

12 hours ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

The Russian Mafia....   lol  

buffalo-bills-defensive-lineman-justin-b

Bills 2002 - 2005 followed by stints with the 

Ravens's, Bronco's, Rams', Bronco's then Lions in 2013 

And the "After" picture. Orange jump suites -  not just anyone can pull that look off, but Bannon looks like a natural....

Image result for Former Denver Broncos player attempted murder

Edited by WideNine

15 hours ago, Albany,n.y. said:

According to Mitchell Byars of the Boulder Daily Camera, Bannan was arrested on a number of charges, including first-degree assault and first-degree burglary after the shooting of a woman.

The 40-year-old Bannan played 12 years in the league, with the Bills, Ravens, Broncos, Rams, and Lions.

According to Boulder police, the woman was shot and transported to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries. Police believe the woman and the alleged shooter know each other, but aren’t clear what led to the shooting.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/former-nfl-lineman-justin-bannan-arrested-for-attempted-murder/ar-AAIVYU6?ocid=spartandhp

always liked him as a Bill but obviously needs to be in jail now.

15 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Adding this dude to my tshirt list! #97 if I recall correctly.

shirts of former BILLS fellons??

14 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Those unis ?

were the best !!! They should be the throw back jersey.

18 hours ago, RobbRiddick said:

Where are we now in the team psycho leaderboard?

The Pats had Hernandez but I guess we're still top with OJ - he got away with it (ironically such a Pats thing to do)

Actually, Hernandez and the Patriots are on top. OJ wasn't actually convicted (criminally) whereas Hernandez was found guilty.

4 hours ago, DefenseWins said:

Actually, Hernandez and the Patriots are on top. OJ wasn't actually convicted (criminally) whereas Hernandez was found guilty.

True, but OJ is still the most infamous. There are inhabitants on the island of Tarawa who could finish the sentence "if it doesn't fit, you must..."

On 10/17/2019 at 1:39 PM, SlimShady'sGhost said:

The Russian Mafia....   lol  

buffalo-bills-defensive-lineman-justin-b

Bills 2002 - 2005 followed by stints with the 

Ravens's, Bronco's, Rams', Bronco's then Lions in 2013 

STRENGTHS

- High motor

- Mean streak

- Never leaves home without his lunch pail

- Strong against the run 

WEAKNESS

- Ties to the Russian mob

- Character concerns

- Possible CTE

Edited by Shooter McGavin

On 10/18/2019 at 8:48 AM, DefenseWins said:

Except by committing suicide while under appeal he technically is "not guilty".  Of course charges could be brought post-death that he killed someone else - himself.

Let Bannan actually have a trial before he is convicted by press and fans.

New thread title;  “Former many different NFL teams player loses his mind”... tries to kill women who wanted nothing to do with him, well before the attack happened...  now that sounds more accurate...

On 10/17/2019 at 2:04 PM, GG said:

He was halfway decent and left for Denver in FA

That's my basic recollection. 

The Russian Mob angle is interesting. 

Did you guys check out his company's website yet? I'm guessing you have but I missed it my speed perusal through the thread"

http://www.blacklabsports.com/