Former Bill Justin Bannan arrested for attempted murder

Albany,n.y.

10 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

Add him to the list. They need to re-open Alcatraz for people like this.

Or, you know, America could just start giving a rats ass about mental health and stop stigmatizing it. Obviously dude isnt right. Whether CTE, or other mental issues.

• Like (+1) 4

He had founded a successful start-up in Boulder, but apparently lost his marbles over the past couple of years.  When he was arrested he claimed the Russian mafia was hunting him down.  Sounds like another CTE casualty.

Sort of surprised so few here remember him.  He was a decent rotational lineman for a few years with the Bills and had a long career in the NFL.

Edited by TheBrownBear
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Wow, never thought he could do something like this...CTE? Was a good player especially in Baltimore. Liked him and Jim Leonhard on D here and in Baltimore.

Bannan and Leonhard? You seem to have a "type.":beer:

Anyways, this guy was actually a pretty solid football player and had a decent career. Definitely remember the 2-way thing and thought he was drafted as an OL. Pretty sure he came in around the same time as TIGHT END Jason Peters, so maybe I'm mis-remembering. 

I'm NEVER shocked when something like this goes down because I don't know these guys personally. I know what their bio says and how they interact with the media. For the most part, as fans, we really have very little idea as to what type of a person a particular player actually is IRL. 

Hope the woman's OK obviously. Not a good story.

• Like (+1) 1