Transportation from downtown to the game

Jerseybillssabresfan

20 hours ago, Jerseybillssabresfan said:

Hi guys,

heading up to the eagles game next week...really looking forward to it!  Trying to get to the game responsibly.  Do any bars or other groups offer a deal there and back?  Ive talked to some people about Uber, but I’m hearing its not easy...please let me know any ideas

getting there via Uber/cab is pretty easy, just dont try to gp at 10AM!. The only group i know for usre is the bus company called Rally. Kinda pricey i think, and you are stuck to their schedule. https://rally.co/booking/99128/9/trips. Besides that , from that departure point should be 25 minutes to stadium max, not 90 minutes. Hope that is just padding, and not 12 stops on the way

Think Uber is a better option if you are gunna hang out and tailgate somewhere after the game.. You are always welcome to the postgame party at the TBD tailgate at Hammers..I will be there frying up 150 or so wings after the Iglles game..come hang out, eat some wings, watch the 4PM game..may even have a spot in the truck for ya on the way home( i stay downtown as well)

@PromoTheRobot may know some public transportation options( i dont know why i think that) 

Edited by plenzmd1

1 hour ago, Jerseybillssabresfan said:

Much appreciated Plenz!!  We have a group of 6 (4 core, 2 wanderers) so I don’t know if that would be too much to add, but I would LOVE to meet PINTO RON in person!!  Caution...2 Bills fans, 3 Eagles fans and 1 Packer fan!  

So listen, we will have plenty of Eagles fan at the TBD tailgate, gent going with me is a massive Eagles fan...all are welcome at both the TBD tailgate and Red Pinto tailgate. I will  PM you next week with specifics. Where are yall staying? That bus would be a waste of money for 6...get an UBER XL to the Uber lot, walk to Hammers and tailgate with us..we always have plenty of food just brings yer own beer...worry bout getting home at about 6 PM Sunday.

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

getting there via Uber/cab is pretty easy, just dont try to gp at 10AM!. The only group i know for usre is the bus company called Rally. Kinda pricey i think, and you are stuck to their schedule. https://rally.co/booking/99128/9/trips. Besides that , from that departure point should be 25 minutes to stadium max, not 90 minutes. Hope that is just padding, and not 12 stops on the way

Think Uber is a better option if you are gunna hang out and tailgate somewhere after the game.. You are always welcome to the postgame party at the TBD tailgate at Hammers..I will be there frying up 150 or so wings after the Iglles game..come hang out, eat some wings, watch the 4PM game..may even have a spot in the truck for ya on the way home( i stay downtown as well)

@PromoTheRobot may know some public transportation options( i dont know why i think that) 

I really don't. There used to be an NFTA bus from downtown but that went away. Uber/Lyft or cab is your only option.

EDIT: just confirmed, no city bus service to New Era. The closest you can get by bus is the 16B or 14C buses. Catch then downtown at the corner of Mohawk and Washington. It will take you to McKinley Mall. Then it's a two mile walk to New Era.

16B Bus schedule

14C Bus schedule

Edited by PromoTheRobot

On 10/18/2019 at 9:59 AM, plenzmd1 said:

So listen, we will have plenty of Eagles fan at the TBD tailgate, gent going with me is a massive Eagles fan...all are welcome at both the TBD tailgate and Red Pinto tailgate. I will  PM you next week with specifics. Where are yall staying? That bus would be a waste of money for 6...get an UBER XL to the Uber lot, walk to Hammers and tailgate with us..we always have plenty of food just brings yer own beer...worry bout getting home at about 6 PM Sunday.

That sounds like a plan!  We’re staying at lofts on pearl...

• SDS locked this topic