Dolphins moving on from Kenyan Drake

YoloinOhio

Just now, atlbillsfan1975 said:

I believe Coleman got $10 mil over 2 years.

Yes he did, I went a little Longer on a 4 year deal as I think that is what a Team that traded for him would offer.  But the AVV of 3.75 is the inflation bump over the comparable player 3.6 AVV with Coleman

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, MAJBobby said:

So he stuck up for his teammate?  Didnt you Praise Ford when he did the same thing?

How quick some will make excuses for rivals when they become candidates to join the Bills' roster. 

Ford always has his players' backs, but I don't recall him  ever doing anything over-the-top or ejection-worthy in the process of defending a teammate; Drake wasn't responding to a helpless teammate, he was unnecessarily adding on to one of his guy's attack on a non-aggressive Poyer.

I would not praise Ford for doing the equivalent of what Drake did, just like I never praised Jerry Hughes or Dion Dawkins in the past for doing things unnecessarily that were detrimental to the team. 

Drake got combative with his own teammate for trying to restrain him, that only added to my belief that he may be a headcase.   

2 hours ago, MJS said:

In other news, the Dolphins have decided to join the XFL.

Not a bad idea. They just might be competitive!*

(*I’m only kidding, in NO way is this posted to create, invite or suggest any type of jinx or bad karma.) 

Just now, BurpleBull said:

How quick some will make excuses for rivals when they become candidates to join the Bills' roster. 

Ford always has his players' backs, but I don't recall him  ever doing anything over-the-top or ejection-worthy in the process of defending a teammate; Drake wasn't responding to a helpless teammate, he was unnecessarily adding on to one of his guy's attack on a non-aggressive Poyer.

I would not praise Ford for doing the equivalent of what Drake did, just like I never praised Jerry Hughes or Dion Dawkins in the past for doing things unnecessarily that were detrimental to the team. 

Drake got combative with his own teammate for trying to restrain him, that only added to my belief that he may be a headcase.   

Again watch the YOUTUBE you posted.  Poyer took it way past the Whistle with Landry, Landry went back at Poyer and then was surrounded by 4 Bills before Drake Inserted Himself into the Fight.  

What is Interesting is how quick or how blind fans are when it comes to their OWN players.  Be Objective

Really so you DONT think Ford did the Right thing going after Lorenzo Carter after his hit on Allen?

Edited by MAJBobby

3 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Yes he did, I went a little Longer on a 4 year deal as I think that is what a Team that traded for him would offer.  But the AVV of 3.75 is the inflation bump over the comparable player 3.6 AVV with Coleman

I honestly have no clue what Drake is but know Coleman was a great compliment back for the Falcons. Coleman can do everything good but nothing great. Is that how you would describe Drake?

Edited by atlbillsfan1975

Just now, atlbillsfan1975 said:

I honestly have no clue what Drake is but know Coleman was a great compliment back for the Falcons. Coleman can do everything good but nothing great. Is that how you would describe Drake?

Yep Drake is Very good out of the Backfield.  A better Runner than Yeldon, and also Returns Kicks and Punts if Needed as well.  He would look very good on this roster and in this system.  Think of it as the Bills own James White

10 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Again watch the YOUTUBE you posted.  Poyer took it way past the Whistle with Landry, Landry went back at Poyer and then was surrounded by 4 Bills before Drake Inserted Himself into the Fight.  

What is Interesting is how quick or how blind fans are when it comes to their OWN players.  Be Objective

Really so you DONT think Ford did the Right thing going after Lorenzo Carter after his hit on Allen?

Poyer took it way past the whistle? That's aggression to you? I've seen far worse after a whistle.

Maybe something was said by Poyer, but I didn't see anything that Poyer did physically to warrant that reaction from Landry. Milano still had a grasp of Landry after Poyer had released him, so why would he shrug Milano off and attack Poyer instead of Milano if the issue was a Bills' player taking it way past the whistle?

If Drake was responding to four Bills' players who "surrounded" Landry with the intent to intimidate him (versus to keep things from escalating), then shouldn't Drake have thrown his weight around at one of the four as to show loyalty, courage, and to even things out?

He attacked Poyer almost as soon as he saw Landry go at him, he never saw the four Bills players you imagine surrounded Landry; Drake wasn't defending Landry from Bills' players who were trying to bully him, he was inspired by Landry's overreaction and simply wanted to get into the fray.

There have been games where I've wished the Bills had more nasty in them, but they aren't that type of unit...you're giving Drake way too much credit and turning this McDermott-coached team into imposing, ruffians in that moment.  

Just now, BurpleBull said:

Poyer took it way past the whistle? That's aggression to you? I've seen far worse after a whistle.

Maybe something was said by Poyer, but I didn't see anything that Poyer did physically to warrant that reaction from Landry. Milano still had a grasp of Landry after Poyer had released him, so why would he shrug Milano off and attack Poyer instead of Milano if the issue was a Bills' player taking it way past the whistle?

If Drake was responding to four Bills' players who "surrounded" Landry with the intent to intimidate him (versus to keep things from escalating), then shouldn't Drake have thrown his weight around at one of the four as to show loyalty, courage, and to even things out?

He attacked Poyer almost as soon as he saw Landry go at him, he never saw the four Bills players you imagine surrounded Landry; Drake wasn't defending Landry from Bills' players who were trying to bully him, he was inspired by Landry's overreaction and simply wanted to get into the fray.

There have been games where I've wished the Bills had more nasty in them, but they aren't that type of unit...you're giving Drake way too much credit and turning this McDermott-coached team into imposing, ruffians in that moment.  

Got it not objective.  Cool.  

We should Absolutely cut Ford then for standing up for Allen

Just now, MAJBobby said:

Got it not objective.  Cool.  

We should Absolutely cut Ford then for standing up for Allen

I'm always skeptical when someone has a lot to say at first, but then resorts to a sarcastic, 16-word response after their initial response has been rebutted. 

I never implied Ford was in the wrong for sticking up for Josh Allen, or should be cut because of it. 

11 minutes ago, starrymessenger said:

Drake.

He can do what Yeldon does ie catch the ball. And he can do what Yeldon has not been able to do as a pro ie run the ball. 

Nothing againt Yeldon, but Drake is a significant upgrade IMO.

Same here. He actually seems like he’s sort of a singletary gore hydrid... in between the two and probably a bigger home run threat than other with the top end speed. 

Yeldon can catch, but you never expect much YAC. 

Zays 5th? 

1 minute ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Same here. He actually seems like he’s sort of a singletary gore hydrid... in between the two and probably a bigger home run threat than other with the top end speed. 

Yeldon can catch, but you never expect much YAC. 

Zays 5th? 

Drake for Zay?

In a heartbeat!