Dolphins moving on from Kenyan Drake

YoloinOhio

56 minutes ago, benderbender said:

Before we get too amped, apparently his knock has been going off script. May not be a McBeane process guy.

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miami-dolphins/fl-sp-dolphins-patriots-kelly-column-20190915-umyck4urpjcp5jvfzr67egbsg4-story.html

I’m not sure anyone’s getting amped for him to come to Buffalo, rather to just not be in Miami. 

With 3 capable running backs in the backfield, one of them being a Drake clone (TJ Yeldon) and Miami being a division rival I’m not sure anyone would expect Drake to land in Buffalo. 

• Like (+1) 1

I've always thought he was grossly underutilized in Miami. The guy has like 4.35 speed and you don't design plays to get him in space? Look at what he did in space to the NE Patriots last year on the final play of that game. I don't think they'll get anything for him really because he's a FA at year's end. I wouldn't mind him in Buffalo as he has ST value as well. 

• Like (+1) 1

Give a Conditional 6th that can go to a 4th on re-signing.

Try him in this offense the rest of the year, if he fits offer a 4 year 15M contract he accepts cool you have Singeltary and Drake as your 1/2  If he doesnt no biggy you improves your ST and RB situation for this year for a 6th round pick.

Essentially you are trading Bodine for Drake  now tell me WHO wouldnt do that

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, H2o said:

I've always thought he was grossly underutilized in Miami. The guy has like 4.35 speed and you don't design plays to get him in space? Look at what he did in space to the NE Patriots last year on the final play of that game. I don't think they'll get anything for him really because he's a FA at year's end. I wouldn't mind him in Buffalo as he has ST value as well. 

Drake looked really good two years ago, right up there with Alvin Kamara and Kareem Hunt.  And I agree that he seemed to be underutilized.   For whatever reason, he doesn't seem to have maintained that same level of play.  Lost playing time to Frank Gore last year...I'd certainly be interested in exchange for a mid-late round pick.

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I don't remember this, can you say more?

But I don't think Drake is a candidate to come here.  Trading to a division rival is pretty rare.

Yet is happened Twice this year with Bills and NE and NE and Jets.  Guess the only one left is NE MIA hmmmmm (nah they have White)

3 minutes ago, BurpleBull said:

Can show you better than I can tell you.

So he stuck up for his teammate?  Didnt you Praise Ford when he did the same thing?

See he Pushed Poyer off 14 initially then walked away then three Bills going at it with 14 so he inserted himself

Edited by MAJBobby