Aj green trade news

1 minute ago, ScottLaw said:

?

Your last sentence contradicts everything your wrote before.

They were playing with a 3rd string QB for 4 weeks who is now unemployed. 

I'm pretty sure they wouldn't. 

Let's put it this way then... this fanbase would crucify Beane if he traded Brown straight up for Anderson. 

I won't even get into the fact the Jets fanbase views Anderson in a similar way as we view Foster right now.

Just now, thebandit27 said:

No. Anderson is really good 

A few people on this messageboard seem to be the biggest stans of Robbie Anderson. 

941 yards in 2017

752 yards in 2018

I wont hold this year's stats against him.

John Brown:

715 yards in basically half a season with Flacco last year before they went to a ground and pound/2 TE offense

390 yards so far through 5 games in 2019

He had a 1,000 yard season in 2015

Robbie Anderson certainly isn't bad, but he doesn't have the hands or route tree capabilities of John Brown.

6 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

When I watch Anderson I see weak hands when he's challenged on the catch.

Not that Brown has traditionally had great hands, either.  But at this point he's more well rounded, IMO.

14 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

this is a bit aggressive.... the dude has never put up 1000 yds yet and that's not even that hard to hit for guys in the NFL now days.

brown already has one under his belt and is on pace for 1200 through 5 so far this year with a team that's not throwing for a ton of yards and inconsistencies in the pass game.

I get there is a lot more to the position than yards but his production hasn't been anything to write home about. whats up with the Anderson love in this thread?

Edited by Stank_Nasty

I can not find anything about a trade and the OP did not offer a link other than a tweet by sometime B/R writer Mike Freeman.

B/R is better than it used to be, but still tenuous as a sole source.

All of the big names who break news (Rappaport Schefter etc) are silent.

Meanwhile big news outlets have this:  Green limited in practice, team won't rule out a return to full practice later this week and will not predict his playing status.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/10/16/a-j-green-remains-limited-in-practice/

This is not a "Jalen Ramsey Back" thing - for a non-surgically-repaired Lisfranc fracture, this is actually an aggressive recovery schedule.

I am gonna lock this as we already have several news-less threads debating the pros and cons of an AJ Green trade.

• Awesome! (+1) 3