Aj green trade news

15 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

I wonder if SF would make a move.

They don't really have a WR1, and Kyle Shanahan knows what it's like to have a Julio Jones type.

EDIT: I see that SF is listed as having 2nd highest odds. Guess my thoughts weren't very original ? 

thats bandit, never original : ) 

• Haha (+1) 1

I might be in the minority with this but I'm good unless we can get him for like a 4th. I think the last few years have shown you can get a guy in the draft and develop him and they can contribute early. If AJ was about 2 years younger and had less injury histroy I  would be all in giving up a 2nd this year and a future mid rounder for him. 

Just now, Sunshower said:

Am I supposed to say something outrageous for a reaction?

I just enjoy the depends on the price posts we always see with no indication of where the threshold is. Pretty much any acquisition depends on the price. If “I wouldn’t go past about X value” is outrageous than I guess I’d say sure be outrageous 

3 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

I just enjoy the depends on the price posts we always see with no indication of where the threshold is. Pretty much any acquisition depends on the price. If “I wouldn’t go past about X value” is outrageous than I guess I’d say sure be outrageous 

That depends on how outrageous x value is. To me it depends on the price :)

10 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

If I had to assume his price tag, I’d venture that a 2nd plus a mid round pick in 2021 would get it done.