Josh Allen Hand Injury??

....???......

Josh Allen pops up on injury report with hand injury

Posted by Darin Gantt on October 17, 2019, 6:17 AM EDT

There was no indication Josh Allen was dealing with any kind of injury.

But when the official report came out late Wednesday, Josh Allen’s name was on there.

Via the Buffalo News, the Bills quarterback was listed as full participant, but with a hand injury designation.

His left hand was apparently hurt after he threw an interception last week against the Titans, but little mention was made if it.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/10/17/josh-allen-pops-up-on-injury-report-with-hand-injury/

14 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....???......

Josh Allen pops up on injury report with hand injury

Posted by Darin Gantt on October 17, 2019, 6:17 AM EDT

There was no indication Josh Allen was dealing with any kind of injury.

But when the official report came out late Wednesday, Josh Allen’s name was on there.

Via the Buffalo News, the Bills quarterback was listed as full participant, but with a hand injury designation.

His left hand was apparently hurt after he threw an interception last week against the Titans, but little mention was made if it.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/10/17/josh-allen-pops-up-on-injury-report-with-hand-injury/

He was shaking it and massaging it for the entire game after that. I wouldn't sweat it. My 50000 foot view is be may have bruised a bone. Hurts a lot but it's his non-throwing hand and wouldn't affect his game. 

• Like (+1) 2

31 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

He was shaking it and massaging it for the entire game after that. I wouldn't sweat it. My 50000 foot view is be may have bruised a bone. Hurts a lot but it's his non-throwing hand and wouldn't affect his game. 

I wouldn't say the entire game, but yes, Josh hit something with it. 

1 hour ago, Sundancer said:

I got a bone bruise on my knuckle 3 months ago and if I hit it just right it still hurts like a B! I didn't know they took so long to heal.

2 hours ago, Sundancer said:

Half this board was shaking it and massaging it on Sunday...

• Haha (+1) 1