New LEGENDARY Bills Tattoo Unveiled

StHustle

We have all seen some legendary Bills tattoos in our time. Some that will undoubtedly pop up in this thread. But a new one was just unveiled yesterday and I thought I'd share to see who all agrees it should go down in the books. Maybe even first ballot caliber...

Here is the caption from tattoo artist Jamar Anthony:

"My client asked me to make it look like he is psychotically obsessed with the Bills Roster of those years and he carved the logo and names into his arm so ALL IS ON PURPOSE. “Don Beebe” is cut off so it’s “EEBE”. Thanks for the love on my work. "

So without further ado...

Bills-Tattoo.jpg

• Like (+1) 2

44 minutes ago, Playoffs? said:

Sorry.. but it’s BEEBE, not BEBE...

(my bad... editing as I missed your note above.. sorry!)

and id find it difficult to have NORWOOD tattooed on me..

otherwise, pretty awesome!

I hope he has no regerts! 

• Haha (+1) 3

Just now, teef said:

Out...standing.  The only way this could get better was if it was on someone’s face. 

Are you asking for volunteers? Do you have any non-Mike Tyson suggestions? Are YOU volunteering? I’d be cool with that! That will get you a free beer at our next tailgate together. I’ll steal one from somebody for you! 

• Haha (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Figures the name Norwood would be on the right side of the tattoo.

Should've been drifting wide right of the border of the Buffalo:cry:

16 minutes ago, teef said:

Out...standing.  The only way this could get better was if it was on someone’s face. 

8 minutes ago, Augie said:

Are you asking for volunteers? Do you have any non-Mike Tyson suggestions? Are YOU volunteering? I’d be cool with that! That will get you a free beer at our next tailgate together. I’ll steal one from somebody for you! 

We could totally talk that kid that decided to do a free dive into concrete while trying to break a table from 20 feet up into doing this!! Obviously an attention ***** and a glutton for punishment!!!!:bag:

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Should've been drifting wide right of the border of the Buffalo:cry:

We could totally talk that kid that decided to do a free dive into concrete while trying to break a table from 20 feet up into doing this!! Obviously an attention ***** and a glutton for punishment!!!!:bag:

You just might go to hell for messing with that kid. Sounds like he’s below.....a certain line. Teef?  I don’t know, I think that would be on him, and I swear I’ll get him a free beer from somewhere! I think he’ll realize it’s a good deal and take me up on it.  

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Playoffs? said:

Sorry.. but it’s BEEBE, not BEBE...

(my bad... editing as I missed your note above.. sorry!)

and id find it difficult to have NORWOOD tattooed on me..

otherwise, pretty awesome!

Wooo hold on.  During "The Comeback" on Don Beebe's TD, that with review today, would come back (pun intended)... An Oilers player ripped off the middle "E" in "BEEBE", leaving only: " BE  BE."

My point?  Anything works if close with that kinda name!  LoL...

Edited by ExiledInIllinois