John Brown groin injury - expected to play vs Dolphins

YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, Rocket94 said:

Groin injuries are no joke. The Bills would not be discounting the Dolphins by resting John Brown.

...if Foster is back 100% and Duke is utilized, we should be fine......Singeltary and Mac are nice weapons................

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy
  • Like (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

run game and 2 TE heavy sets.

Why?

Josh Allen had his best games against a better Miami defense last season with less talent surrounding him.

If we need to go conservative against the worst team fielded in a decade we have serious issues.

2 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...if Foster is back 100% and Duke is utilized, we should be fine......Singeltary and Mac are nice weapons................

Well...Brown is our No.1. I just hope he is ready. I tore my groin in 1995...I couldn"t run again for 2 months!

1 hour ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Miami does not have 53 active NFL-caliber players on its roster. So your post was invalid after the first sentence.

well if fitz carves us up while leslie rushes 3 or 4 and josh turns the ball over, the national narrative will instantly turn back to same old bills.....and that would be major suck.

21 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

Without Brown, that should still be a formidable enough group. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, billsredneck1 said:

well if fitz carves us up while leslie rushes 3 or 4 and josh turns the ball over, the national narrative will instantly turn back to same old bills.....and that would be major suck.

Then they deserve to win.  I somehow do not see the Bills rushing 3.

1 hour ago, Dr.Mantis_Toboggan said:

People acting like the Dolphins aren’t still 53 players capable of competing at the NFL level, with a QB who knows exactly what to expect playing at the Ralph... I think the point spread is crazy when you look at Buffalo’s avg margin of victory against bad teams. They don’t need John Brown? Maybe, maybe not but acting all overly confident that they’ll pull of the win with a dinosaur at RB and no #1 WR is kind of ignorant, this is the NFL, any given Sunday. Especially when you’ve been squeaking out close wins against bad teams...

Dinosaurs were on earth longer than humans.  You are disrespecting one of players who was able "squeak" out games mouse.