John Brown groin injury - expected to play vs Dolphins

YoloinOhio

12 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

F$&kin’ alcoholic 

It’s funny, when i first opened this thread I remembered the Shady drinks too much comments. By the time I got to your comment I was wondering what the heck you were talking about. 

Maybe I shouldn’t be drinking either 

1 minute ago, Playoffs? said:

This sucks.. hope this isn’t serious... and a big reason to strongly consider trading for a key WR.  If John B goes down, we’re in some trouble versus good defenses. 

Bills need to work on the run game anyways. we have yet to grind one out for the W.
be a good exercise. Gore and Singletary with the other kid who can catch lining up outside.

Give Dimarco and Lee Smith some anger  management reps and push the Dolphins around.

Sweeney might have some pent up aggressions he could funnel into his blocking game.

Run the damn ball.

cloud of dust(turf pebbles) football

Go Bills

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

Bills need to work on the run game anyways. we have yet to grind one out for the W.
be a good exercise. Gore and Singletary with the other kid who can catch lining up outside.

Give Dimarco and Lee Smith some anger  management reps and push the Dolphins around.

Sweeney might have some pent up aggressions he could funnel into his blocking game.

Run the damn ball.

cloud of dust(turf pebbles) football

Go Bills

Not disagreeing, but would like to see Josh be able to build his deep ball confidence as well... and the Phins seem like the perfect team to do so against. 

For some one reason I’m more concerned about our passing game than our running game, once Singletary is back and 100%. Want to see Josh start completing some bombs. 

14 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Of course.

Bills have no one on the outside if Brown is out. Your looking at a bunch of pedestrian WRs/UDFAs and Beasley..... 

Cool.  

I don’t think any of us, including you, have a clue of what we have in Duke or Foster.   They could be anything from pedestrian to studs.  Both have the physical tools to at least be somewhere in-between. 

It's a groin and hes still limited.   He will be fine.  If it's anything serious with the groin head be back getting treatment and not even limited.  I consider this the equivalent of the vet day off. If hes still limited Friday then I will worry.  

But trust combination of McKenzie foster and Duke to fill in.  

12 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

It's a groin and hes still limited.   He will be fine.  If it's anything serious with the groin head be back getting treatment and not even limited.  I consider this the equivalent of the vet day off. If hes still limited Friday then I will worry.  

But trust combination of McKenzie foster and Duke to fill in.  

I’m pretty sure that’s not the injured part.  

• Haha (+1) 3

5 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Bad news bears 

Well damn.

He has been the most consistent weapon for Allen and frees up the other receivers with the attention he gets.

Well, if he can go that limits his routes. Would not wanting him making a lot of cuts.

Hope Singletary can go, and I guess Duke is going to get a lot of work. I trust they will have a plan that fits the guys who can suit up and play.

4 hours ago, Tatonka68 said:

Bills will run for over 200 yards, Gore+Sngletary+Allen. Dolphins will come to play but Fitz is starting and he loves INT's.

Just like you LOVE T*m Br*dy, right?  ?

Fitz unlike some other QBs he keeps trying to make something out of it but sometimes his coaching staff or players are lacking as they are now which is why he keeps getting hired.

He is a gunslinger rather than a game manager and sometimes the coaching staff needs to clamp down on gun-slinging without ruining it like our coaches have done in past.

Personally I hope he has a good game which gives our offense and defense a workout and his fans in stands (and there are still some) something to cheer for BUT not good enough game to win.  Unlike some QBs Bills had he tried every game.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Limeaid said:

Just like you LOVE T*m Br*dy, right?  ?

Fitz unlike some other QBs he keeps trying to make something out of it but sometimes his coaching staff or players are lacking as they are now which is why he keeps getting hired.

He is a gunslinger rather than a game manager and sometimes the coaching staff needs to clamp down on gun-slinging without ruining it like our coaches have done in past.

Personally I hope he has a good game which gives our offense and defense a workout and his fans in stands (and there are still some) something to cheer for BUT not good enough game to win.  Unlike some QBs Bills had he tried every game.

I’ll always like him. Great guy.... hope he has an absolutely miserable Sunday. I can’t imagine feeling any other way about it anytime he’s competent against our bills. 

1 hour ago, Playoffs? said:

Not disagreeing, but would like to see Josh be able to build his deep ball confidence as well... and the Phins seem like the perfect team to do so against. 

For some one reason I’m more concerned about our passing game than our running game, once Singletary is back and 100%. Want to see Josh start completing some bombs. 

i would have too. But the subject of the Thread is John Brown.
who would not like Foster and Brown good to go this weekend? seemed perfect for exactly what you suggest.

and had mentioned the same somewhere in here: )
But plans change, and we also need to show we can grind out a game and throw in chunks.
 as you well know teams want Allen to throw still.

let them put 7-8 in the box and beat them.

days of Tyrod once figured out.

we know allen is going to kill the one on ones.
bring them 7+=1  down to the line to stop the run. we dare you

Love John Brown.....I dont think he is a number 1 but he is great for this team

but

Groin injuries linger if you play with them

We did end up getting a lot of guys back off injury.....like Devin S., Robert Foster, and TE Kroft

Duke has been brought up...he doesnt fill the usage of Brown...but Robert Foster does

I would really sit Brown and let that Groin heal......and go with what we have against Miami

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

19 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Yes

Good to hear?