John Brown groin injury - expected to play vs Dolphins

YoloinOhio

16 hours ago, billsfan_34 said:

Who did we release when we brought up Duke? Zay wasnt released until after? I guess it would have to be one of the 7 that hasnt seen the 46 dressed- hmmm probably better to keep him on the PS then.

McDermott the o-lineman earlier in the week.

16 hours ago, billsfan_34 said:

Who did we release when we brought up Duke? Zay wasnt released until after? I guess it would have to be one of the 7 that hasnt seen the 46 dressed- hmmm probably better to keep him on the PS then.

Zay was replaced with a ST RB, can't remember his name.  A DL was released for Duke IIRC.

Edit...I see it was McDermott's nephew who was cut.

Edited by Cripple Creek

17 hours ago, billsfan_34 said:

Connor McDermott was released.  Duke brought up from PS.  Zay traded.  Bills resigned Perry

On 10/17/2019 at 6:48 AM, GreggTX said:

He has been our best player on offense thus far. I hope he heals up quickly. We are still a bit thin at WR, IMO.

We could offer to trade a 6th round 2024 pick to Raiders for Zay.

On 10/17/2019 at 12:29 PM, YoloinOhio said:

He looks like he went on Kaep diet and lost a lot of weight including muscle mass.

On 10/17/2019 at 2:48 PM, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Whats.  Your.  Point.

This isn't a Fantasy Football Forum.

There doesn't seem to be a club, but if Fantasy Football is your thing, you are welcome to start one here and see what discussion you get.

There is a Fantasy Forum. Consider using it.

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/forum/6-fantasy-football/