John Brown groin injury - expected to play vs Dolphins

YoloinOhio

2 hours ago, Mark Vader said:

You think that's wise?

I do not see anything wrong with it.
let some of the others step up.

Is Roberts good to go? Foster?  lets see McKenzie run a deep pattern.
Its Miami and i just want Bills to grind out the win without drama. work the run game.
 But if he is good to go? you cannot hold him back  LOL

• Like (+1) 1

Some of you have no sense of humor and take yourself way too seriously. Anybody that takes fantasy football more serious than the Bills wouldn’t be on this forum.( which I don’t) The douchbaggery runs deep here I see. I trust the coaching staff, trainers,  and the player to make the best decision for the team. Anybody else’s opinion whether he plays or not is laughable.?

See, this what happens when certain people get encouragement... 

On 10/16/2019 at 8:41 PM, Hebert19 said:

It's a groin and hes still limited.   He will be fine.  If it's anything serious with the groin head be back getting treatment and not even limited.  I consider this the equivalent of the vet day off. If hes still limited Friday then I will worry.  

But trust combination of McKenzie foster and Duke to fill in.  

Can I give myself a thumbs up

8 hours ago, mannc said:

Absolutely no one cares who is or is not on your fantasy teams.

You're right, I don't care who he has on his team. My team though, that's a different story. Ironically, as one of Zay's biggest apologists, I just picked up Duke. Just in case Brown can't go. ?

41 minutes ago, Dopey said:

You're right, I don't care who he has on his team. My team though, that's a different story. Ironically, as one of Zay's biggest apologists, I just picked up Duke. Just in case Brown can't go. ?

Thank you.  I was wondering how your fantasy team was doing.

On 10/16/2019 at 4:45 PM, Chandler#81 said:

The thing about Fitz is he’ll make some plays. If we stay ahead of them, he’ll have to throw more. That’s where he gets picked. If it’s close, he’s very tough.

I think the Dolphins have had two starting offensive linemen as non-participants in practice this week due to injury.  If they can't go, Miami's bad offensive line could even be worse than usual.  Ed Oliver is getting real hungry for his first sack.  I think Jerry Hughes would like to get some more stats too.

6 hours ago, Paul Costa said:

Some of you have no sense of humor and take yourself way too seriously. Anybody that takes fantasy football more serious than the Bills wouldn’t be on this forum.( which I don’t) The douchbaggery runs deep here I see. I trust the coaching staff, trainers,  and the player to make the best decision for the team. Anybody else’s opinion whether he plays or not is laughable.?

As are your takes.