John Brown groin injury - expected to play vs Dolphins

YoloinOhio

4 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

We don’t have a clue what we have for in Foster?

I get what you are saying but I can also see what the other poster means. The fact that Foster has been non existent so far throws a little shade on his second half performance from 2018. Now if it has been due to injury this year and Foster is now healthy let’s see what he can do. 

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

Of course.

Bills have no one on the outside if Brown is out. Your looking at a bunch of pedestrian WRs/UDFAs and Beasley..... 

You’re overstating this a bit, Foster, Beasley and Williams and the rest will be fine. Have a smidge of faith man.

Go Bills!!!

14 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

I get what you are saying but I can also see what the other poster means. The fact that Foster has been non existent so far throws a little shade on his second half performance from 2018. Now if it has been due to injury this year and Foster is now healthy let’s see what he can do. 

Yea, that's what i'm getting at.  Foster was a legit weapon last year, so much so that he was re-ranked as a 1st round draft pick in a couple of those articles that come out every year.

If he's fallen out of favor with the coaching staff, for whatever reason, I don't see why they wouldn't just trade him like they did Zay or flat out release him.  That leads me to believe he's been banged up this year (as has been indicated) and that's why he hasn't seen the field much. 

He very well could be JAG and maybe just had a few lucky games, but I think the jury is still out on what Foster can be. 

Edited by SCBills

4 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

We don’t have a clue what we have for in Foster?

Is that a question or a statement?

and yes we do know we have in Foster, were you sleeping during the last half of last season? Have a smidge of faith man.

Go Bills!!!

5 minutes ago, Putin said:

Thank God !!

Does anyone know if Croft is a go against Miami?

Yes I believe Kroft is a Go along with Singletary, I read it in another thread here.

Edited by Don Otreply