John Brown groin injury - expected to play vs Dolphins

YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, Dr.Mantis_Toboggan said:

People acting like the Dolphins aren’t still 53 players capable of competing at the NFL level, with a QB who knows exactly what to expect playing at the Ralph... I think the point spread is crazy when you look at Buffalo’s avg margin of victory against bad teams. They don’t need John Brown? Maybe, maybe not but acting all overly confident that they’ll pull of the win with a dinosaur at RB and no #1 WR is kind of ignorant, this is the NFL, any given Sunday. Especially when you’ve been squeaking out close wins against bad teams...

The only piece of this I want to comment on is the point spread. I am taking the Dolphins with the points this weekend, and I am doing it for the very reason you mentioned. I suspect we get an early lead, and the offense just never really does anything to blow it open.  I think they do that for the simple reason they just don't need to. 

2 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Miami does not have 53 active NFL-caliber players on its roster. So your post was invalid after the first sentence.

Then they wouldn’t be in the league, period. They would’ve been in the XFL draft last night.  You’re discrediting just how hard it is to make it on any 53 man roster and how talented an individual must be to simply play in the NFL.  Love the internet snark btw, super cool...

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, blacklabel said:

Doh! I hope it isn't too serious.

I'm a bit confused on Foster... wasn't he a healthy scratch for the first few games? Something about them wanting him to develop more and keep earning it... and then somewhere along the lines he was inactive because of injury. Am I kinda right or...?

He has been dealing with injuries since the preseason

1 minute ago, Dr.Mantis_Toboggan said:

Then they wouldn’t be in the league, period. They would’ve been in the XFL draft last night.  You’re discrediting just how hard it is to make it on any 53 man roster and how talented an individual must be to simply play in the NFL.  Love the internet snark btw, super cool...

Exactly

They may not have 53 high end caliber players or even 53 average players

But all 53 are atleast depth level talent in the NFL. The talent Jump from college to the NFL is insane , so much so that 95% of college studs aren't good enough for the league

12 minutes ago, Dr.Mantis_Toboggan said:

People acting like the Dolphins aren’t still 53 players capable of competing at the NFL level, with a QB who knows exactly what to expect playing at the Ralph... I think the point spread is crazy when you look at Buffalo’s avg margin of victory against bad teams. They don’t need John Brown? Maybe, maybe not but acting all overly confident that they’ll pull of the win with a dinosaur at RB and no #1 WR is kind of ignorant, this is the NFL, any given Sunday. Especially when you’ve been squeaking out close wins against bad teams...

I was told they would struggle vs Bama. Someone is lying!

• Haha (+1) 3

21 minutes ago, Tatonka68 said:

Bills will run for over 200 yards, Gore+Sngletary+Allen. Dolphins will come to play but Fitz is starting and he loves INT's.

The thing about Fitz is he’ll make some plays. If we stay ahead of them, he’ll have to throw more. That’s where he gets picked. If it’s close, he’s very tough.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, Dr.Mantis_Toboggan said:

...never trust wounded animals or mammals......just play some hard nosed fundamental football......no need for Daboll to show any new wrinkles......the "W" is more important than covering.....

14 minutes ago, Logic said:

This. Miami is allowing 169 rushing yards per game. Kroft is back from injury. 

Plenty of 12 and 13 personnel, methinks.

...sounds like body counts in the Pack/Lions game....oops too many......

• Like (+1) 1