John Brown groin injury - expected to play vs Dolphins

YoloinOhio

If he ends up sitting, hopefully Foster is well enough to play and produce. In that case, I hope Foster has such a big game that they realize they can't continue to keep him off the field, and he has a much bigger role in the Bills offense going forward.

All of this, of course, is contingent on the health of both Brown and Foster. 

• Like (+1) 1

Doh! I hope it isn't too serious.

I'm a bit confused on Foster... wasn't he a healthy scratch for the first few games? Something about them wanting him to develop more and keep earning it... and then somewhere along the lines he was inactive because of injury. Am I kinda right or...?

People acting like the Dolphins aren’t still 53 players capable of competing at the NFL level, with a QB who knows exactly what to expect playing at the Ralph... I think the point spread is crazy when you look at Buffalo’s avg margin of victory against bad teams. They don’t need John Brown? Maybe, maybe not but acting all overly confident that they’ll pull of the win with a dinosaur at RB and no #1 WR is kind of ignorant, this is the NFL, any given Sunday. Especially when you’ve been squeaking out close wins against bad teams...

Edited by Dr.Mantis_Toboggan
  • Like (+1) 9
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Dr.Mantis_Toboggan said:

People acting like the Dolphins aren’t still 53 players capable of competing at the NFL level, with a QB who knows exactly what to expect playing at the Ralph... I think the point spread is crazy when you look at Buffalo’s avg margin of victory against bad teams. They don’t need John Brown? Maybe, maybe not but acting all overly confident that they’ll pull of the win with a dinosaur at RB and no #1 WR is kind of ignorant, this is the NFL, any given Sunday. Especially when you’ve been squeaking out close wins against bad teams...

Miami does not have 53 active NFL-caliber players on its roster. So your post was invalid after the first sentence.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, blacklabel said:

Doh! I hope it isn't too serious.

I'm a bit confused on Foster... wasn't he a healthy scratch for the first few games? Something about them wanting him to develop more and keep earning it... and then somewhere along the lines he was inactive because of injury. Am I kinda right or...?

No he had a groin injury the last 2 games and played in the 1st 3

• Like (+1) 1