Tailgate Parties Sunday

corta765

Hey everyone looking for suggestions for Sunday. We are not doing our normal tailgate at the stadium rather parking at Kettles and walking around. I was wondering if there is any tailgate parties surrounding you can buy tickets online or if the Hammer lot with Pinto Ron you can walk over and hang for a bit?

2 minutes ago, Houston's #1 Bills Fan said:

Yeah, I'd like to know, too. I am flying up for the game this weekend and wanted to know the tailgating "etiquette". Can you just walk on up and just hang with people, or more of a "this is our group, pal"!

mostly the former.  Especially if you have something delicious to share!

3 hours ago, Houston's #1 Bills Fan said:

Yeah, I'd like to know, too. I am flying up for the game this weekend and wanted to know the tailgating "etiquette". Can you just walk on up and just hang with people, or more of a "this is our group, pal"!

Oh, we are well known for our tailgate  “etiquette”......................or lack thereof. 

ENJOY! 

Edited by Augie

44 minutes ago, r00tabaga said:

Been to hundreds of games, 10 years of season tickets & never seen the Pinto Ron Experience......gonna go there this weekend.

Where do I park???

Hey yall, what better place to park than @Hammered a Lot...  in the same lot with  Pinto!

Also, most people are fine with folks just walking saying hi...as long as they have their own beer!

Edited by plenzmd1
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, r00tabaga said:

Been to hundreds of games, 10 years of season tickets & never seen the Pinto Ron Experience......gonna go there this weekend.

Where do I park???

You could park in the lot where the tailgate takes place...Hammer's.  I'll be there for the Eagles.

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Houston's #1 Bills Fan said:

Bring a 12 pack of labatts or some food and anybody will probably welcome you

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Like (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, Houston's #1 Bills Fan said:

good point!!

Everyone is friendly, but you don’t want to be an empty handed mooch. I’m afraid I single handedly exhausted their generosity on that front.  ?

It’s honestly a very cool environment. When each of my boys turned 16 I took them from Florida to a Bills home game as a rite of passage. We went a couple days early to do Niagara Falls and some other stuff. When we’d go out to dinner I’d start talking to people and explain our little boys weekend field trip. I can't tell you how many people were touched by our adventure and begged us to come to their tailgates. Granted, half of them were liquored up at Friday night dinners, but they were sincere! 

What was cool about those invitations was not free food and drink. It was how open and inviting the people of WNY were. THAT was not lost on my young kids. Even 16 year old boys picked up on that.  It was a very cool example to live by. 

• Awesome! (+1) 2

10 hours ago, vanhalen26 said:

I usually park and tailgate at kettles.  It’s a good tailgate but more family oriented - and real bathrooms.  Maybe once a year (when we leave the kids at home), we’ll do Hammers.

There are real bathrooms in the building with the white roof behind the berm at Hammers Lot

• Like (+1) 1

• SDS locked this topic