Another Raider, OT Trent Brown, Domestic Violence Lawsuit

MAJBobby

Just now, Bangarang said:

obviously there are bruises on her arm but if the pictures of her face are supposed to show something then I’m not seeing it.

I am not either on the Computer, but they are Pictures as part of the Police Report (reportedly) so the Police saw something there to take pictures

2 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

I am not either on the Computer, but they are Pictures as part of the Police Report (reportedly) so the Police saw something there to take pictures

I haven’t looked up California’s laws but either she refused to press charges when she called the police or they did not believe there was enough evidence to prosecute it themselves. 

Just now, Bangarang said:

I haven’t looked up California’s laws but either she refused to press charges when she called the police or they did not believe there was enough evidence to prosecute it themselves. 

Its early in the reports of this, but I am not even sure which police she talked with, this could have been done while he was in NE as well.

Just now, MAJBobby said:

Its early in the reports of this, but I am not even sure which police she talked with, this could have been done while he was in NE as well.

I tend to usually find these lawsuits suspect. Why wasn’t he ever arrested and why is she trying to get paid now? Obviously we don’t know but if her lawyer went to Brown trying to settle before the suit was filed then he must feel confident about his defense.

This sounds like total horse *****. This Waukeen McCoy is also a sports agent. Is it normal for lawyers to post interviews online about their cases before going to trial? McCoy retweeted some of the videos on his own account.

Edited by Bubba Gump

21 hours ago, Wsam4031 said:

these women are trying to hit em where it hurts. Justice system is basically he said she said. In a civil suit they don't need to prove as much as a criminal suit

Yep. These guys need to realize in this “ woke” day and age, big money means women looking to take some of it for nothing. The whole # me too thing is out of hand. It needs a prefix. “ want a bunch of free money ? “ . Me too! Not the NFL but the story of the side chick of Matt Lauer is totally ridiculous. She got paid$$ and a book deal lol. Pretty much she was fine being the sidepiece, then got dumped and suddenly the whole relationship was “ rape”. Liberal judges and attorneys are a scourge on society. 

1 hour ago, Bubba Gump said:

This sounds like total horse *****. This Waukeen McCoy is also a sports agent. Is it normal for lawyers to post interviews online about their cases before going to trial? McCoy retweeted some of the videos on his own account.

So basically, she’s bitter that she wasn’t given the money and lifestyle she was allegedly promised?

3 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

Yep. These guys need to realize in this “ woke” day and age, big money means women looking to take some of it for nothing. The whole # me too thing is out of hand. It needs a prefix. “ want a bunch of free money ? “ . Me too! Not the NFL but the story of the side chick of Matt Lauer is totally ridiculous. She got paid$$ and a book deal lol. Pretty much she was fine being the sidepiece, then got dumped and suddenly the whole relationship was “ rape”. Liberal judges and attorneys are a scourge on society. 

Lauer's former colleagues declared him guilty as a matter of fact on the air before even hearing a first-hand account of the accuser's story, much less Lauer's story.

Consider not the strength of the evidence, but only the seriousness of the crime (and how you will be perceived for your position on it).

I've never cared for Matt Lauer, but innocent until accused is a pretty ****ed up presumption, even in the court of public opinion.

21 hours ago, notwoz said:

Aren't lawsuits part of the legal system? And according to the story, the woman did file a police report ...  which, I believe, is also part of the legal system.  Let the court decide. 

Interesting take from the guy who liked the post that immediately declared him guilty based solely on a bare accusation.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Rob's House said:

Lauer's former colleagues declared him guilty as a matter of fact on the air before even hearing a first-hand account of the accuser's story, much less Lauer's story.

Consider not the strength of the evidence, but only the seriousness of the crime (and how you will be perceived for your position on it).

I've never cared for Matt Lauer, but innocent until accused is a pretty ****ed up presumption, even in the court of public opinion.

Interesting take from the guy who liked the post that immediately declared him guilty based solely on a bare accusation.

I also said, "let the court decide" because my personal feelings aren't part of this case. However, if it were up to me, I'd throw his fat a** in jail in a heartbeat.