Another Raider, OT Trent Brown, Domestic Violence Lawsuit

MAJBobby

WTF is broken in these men’s brains??

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, whatdrought said:

I always hesitate when I see these things going straight to lawsuits instead of going through the legal system. 

these women are trying to hit em where it hurts. Justice system is basically he said she said. In a civil suit they don't need to prove as much as a criminal suit

1 minute ago, Wsam4031 said:

these women are trying to hit em where it hurts. Justice system is basically he said she said. In a civil suit they don't need to prove as much as a criminal suit

And the flip side is that these lawyers know that sometimes they can get a settlement without actually proving anything. 

2 hours ago, whatdrought said:

And the flip side is that these lawyers know that sometimes they can get a settlement without actually proving anything. 

...LOL....just spill hot coffee in your lap at McDonalds....the check is in the mail minus 1/3.....SMH....shingle from the American Ambulance Association.....

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

4 hours ago, whatdrought said:

I always hesitate when I see these things going straight to lawsuits instead of going through the legal system. 

Aren't lawsuits part of the legal system? And according to the story, the woman did file a police report ...  which, I believe, is also part of the legal system.  Let the court decide. 

1 minute ago, notwoz said:

Aren't lawsuits part of the legal system? And according to the story, the woman did file a police report ...  which, I believe, is also part of the legal system.  Let the court decide. 

Technically yes, but not in the justice sense- more in the torts sense.

i didn’t see the thing about the police report- what came or they?

Just now, Bangarang said:

Sounds like she’s looking to get paid. He beat her and she was in constant fear of him but still stayed with him and had a child together? Yeah, okay. 

You know how many Domestic Violence Victims stay with their spouse until it is too late?

• Thank you (+1) 3