NFL TV Schedule and Maps: Week 7, 2019

James Lofton? Jesus. Shoot me now. 

Edit: Running back runs for 8 yards. 

Lofton analysis: "the running back burst right through for 8 yards." 

You are supposed to do the colour James. It is the other guy's job to just tell me what happened. 

Edited by GunnerBill
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

You are supposed to do the colour James. It is the other guy's job to just tell me what happened. 

James gave us one of the best plays of the first Bills SB, he plays with house $$$ on a broadcast team

10 hours ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

How the hell do the Raiders and Packers get 75% coverage of the US??? 

If you’d just follow the -you know, the NFL, you’d know they played in the 2nd AFL-NFL Championship Game aka SBII. ? seasons have been emphasizing key games all season. Bills/Titans ring a bell with most of the nation tuned in? Plus they have 2 of the largest fan bases in the League. That they’re both doing well this ?th season is icing on the cake. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Interesting. I’ve never once thought that about Lofton, I love his analysis and always find his comments interesting . He’s a well spoken guy, I’ve also never heard the type of commentary you describe from him, but perhaps I missed it.  Your quote sounds an awful lot like Phil Simms. So glad he’s no longer in the booth. 

8 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

If you’d just follow the -you know, the NFL, you’d know they played in the 2nd AFL-NFL Championship Game aka SBII. ? seasons have been emphasizing key games all season. Bills/Titans ring a bell with most of the nation tuned in? Plus they have 2 of the largest fan bases in the League. That they’re both doing well this ?th season is icing on the cake. 

I get it,   the 100 and all. 

To me it seems that the Raiders are still considered a joke to many (I work with a Raiders fan and he's not confident) and GB ..  The old gray mare, he ain't what he used to be.

Its a mix of Comedy Central (Chuckie) and Grumpy Old Men (A A ron) 

IMO Houston @ Indianapolis would get a HUGE national draw.  Even in Faders and Cheese Head country. 

my 2 cents 

21 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I realize Fins/Bills is not a marquee matchup but it's a division rival game in Boston for heaven's sake. C'mon WBZ.

nobody outside the Bills fanbase wants anything to do with game.