Week 16 - Bills and Pats up for a flex?

I was hoping maybe the Baltimore game on 12/8 will be flexed to Sunday night but they've already got Seattle @ Rams that night (which is unlikely to be kicked out).

Agree that Bills/Pats*** will almost certainly be flexed to Saturday, looking at the other four games.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, eball said:

Agree that Bills/Pats*** will almost certainly be flexed to Saturday, looking at the other four games.

Yes, almost certain to be the early game, 12:30 EST, on NFLN, with Rams-49ers almost a lock for the Saturday night game.  One of the final three games will fill the 4:30 Saturday slot.  Houston at Tampa Bay looking like the best option right now.

27 minutes ago, Circlethewagon8404 said:

Although the pay sounds great, it sounds even better watching the Bills beat the Pats to take the Division.  Time to start a gofundme page for those working on Sunday in order to take that day off.

No one ever said we'd be productive watching and working  LOL  

8 minutes ago, eball said:

I was hoping maybe the Baltimore game on 12/8 will be flexed to Sunday night but they've already got Seattle @ Rams that night (which is unlikely to be kicked out).

do they flex only the night game or can they shift from 1P to 4 P?? 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Ned Flanders said:

Yes, almost certain to be the early game, 12:30 EST, on NFLN, with Rams-49ers almost a lock for the Saturday night game.  One of the final three games will fill the 4:30 Saturday slot.  Houston at Tampa Bay looking like the best option right now.

If that game can decided the division, we'll easily be the Saturday night. Rams Niners would make sense to be the afternoon game since that's roughly 1pm kickoff for them. Houston Tampa 1230 makes sense too.

I'll never understand this "please no prime time games" mentality.

Teams that matter play in prime time. I want the Bills in the spotlight because it means they are winning!

NE and KC don't play 16 1pm Sunday games 

Do you mean to tell me Bills fans of all people can't stay up past 10 to watch their team? Come on! Lol

We're the same group whose hockey team plays every night at 730

Edited by TheFunPolice
  • Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

do they flex only the night game or can they shift from 1P to 4 P?? 

NFL can flex from 1:00 to 4:05 or 4:15 and it looks like teams need 12 days notice.

http://www.nfl.com/flexible-schedules

5 minutes ago, Monty98 said:

If that game can decided the division, we'll easily be the Saturday night. Rams Niners would make sense to be the afternoon game since that's roughly 1pm kickoff for them. Houston Tampa 1230 makes sense too.

If it's for the division, you may be right.

6 minutes ago, Ned Flanders said:

NFL can flex from 1:00 to 4:05 or 4:15 and it looks like teams need 12 days notice.

http://www.nfl.com/flexible-schedules

If it's for the division, you may be right.

I think by American Thanksgiving we'll have a better idea of how that Saturday will look. Looking at the rest of the season, there's no real weeks we'll get flexed into prime time unfortunately. Unless they are willing to move Vikings Cowboys for our game against Cleveland.

24 minutes ago, Monty98 said:

I think by American Thanksgiving we'll have a better idea of how that Saturday will look. Looking at the rest of the season, there's no real weeks we'll get flexed into prime time unfortunately. Unless they are willing to move Vikings Cowboys for our game against Cleveland.

Cowboys will never be flexed out of a prime-time slot, even if they were 1-12 and playing the Little Sisters of the Poor.

• Like (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Excluding a SATURDAY GAME

Popular EXCUSE #2.  Blame Ralph.   

Ralph pleaded with the NFL to keep Buffalo out of Prime Time Games because the "poor" blue collar fans in Rochester and or locations east of ...  

Would not get home from a game until 1 or 2 AM.     getting home at 2 AM made it difficult for the poor little blue collar workers to go to work the following day. 

so the mentality has stuck onto Bills Fans 

EXCUSE #3

Tom Brady says he feels better NOT playing prime time games because it allows him to get more sleep

40 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Any Saturday flex would make it a national game.

Any Saturday game would automatically make it a national game.

Edited by SlimShady'sGhost

2 hours ago, May Day 10 said:

We don't know that they are necessarily looking to put the 'best' game(s) on NFL network on Saturday, right?  CBS and Fox probably have some pull, and they might want to keep at least 1 of the potentially good match-ups on Sunday you would think.  

No, this selection is different. The NFLN gets first dibs on games in this case. CBS and FOX get what's left over.

19 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

Excluding a SATURDAY GAME

Popular EXCUSE #2.  Blame Ralph.   

Ralph pleaded with the NFL to keep Buffalo out of Prime Time Games because the "poor" blue collar fans in Rochester and or locations east of ...  

Would not get home from a game until 1 or 2 AM.     getting home at 2 AM made it difficult for the poor little blue collar workers to go to work the following day. 

so the mentality has stuck onto Bills Fans 

Its nice to have 1 or 2 home prime time games, but I don't think I'd like any more than that. Away games to make up the other 3 prime time games we will inevitably get next year!

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, TheFunPolice said:

Teams that matter play in prime time. I want the Bills in the spotlight because it means they are winning!

NE and KC don't play 16 1pm Sunday games 

Do you mean to tell me Bills fans of all people can't stay up past 10 to watch their team? Come on! Lol

We're the same group whose hockey team plays every night at 730

I work at night, so the 16-game 1pm starts works for me.

?