Week 16 - Bills and Pats up for a flex?

Did a quick search and didn't see this discussed but my apologies if it has been. Was on the Bills site checking out the schedule and for the Week 16 game at New England the time of the game says 'TBD'. Looking at the NFL.com site, Week 16 has the Bills/Pats, Rams/49ers, and Texans/Bucs all listed as TBD. The Sunday night game that week is Chiefs/Bears.

Seems like our game is in the running to go to Sunday night. 

the flex is to move to Saturday

In Week 16, three of five possible matchups currently listed as TBD will be scheduled for Saturday on NFL Network: Houston at Tampa Bay, Buffalo at New England, Detroit at Denver, Oakland at the Los Angeles Chargers and San Francisco at the Los Angeles Rams. Start times and Saturday games for Week 16 will be announced no later than following Week 8, with the non-Saturday games to be played on Sunday.

Edited by djp14150

https://www.buffalorumblings.com/2019/10/14/20913812/the-nfl-flex-scheduling-and-the-buffalo-bills

The Bills vs. Patriots is now a lock to be a Week 16 Saturday game. The Bills and Patriots will be in the thick of the playoff race by Week 8, which is not something you can say for the other games

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

https://www.buffalorumblings.com/2019/10/14/20913812/the-nfl-flex-scheduling-and-the-buffalo-bills

The Bills vs. Patriots is now a lock to be a Week 16 Saturday game. The Bills and Patriots will be in the thick of the playoff race by Week 8, which is not something you can say for the other games

Rams--49ers is another possible game

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Man.. this may suck for me... I am likely to have a bachelor party for a buddy that saturday...

I have a wedding in NJ that Saturday night, looks like I’m missing the wedding

• Like (+1) 3

44 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Man.. this may suck for me... I am likely to have a bachelor party for a buddy that saturday...

Beer, Booze, Strippers AND football!!!!!!!!!!

how is that wrong? 

put the game on a TV screen behind the dance pole 

42 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

I’m sure  people do work on a Sunday.  it’s over by 1130, what time do you work on a Sunday?

When I had to ...  

8 AM.

that doesn't include a chit, shower, shave, breakfast and commute to work 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Circlethewagon8404 said:

you've got enough time to come up with a good excuse.  Call in sick. 

IF I had to work on a Sunday....  it was for a reason.   

I was either running tests with the customer at the factory or in the field installing the equipment and then running more tests. 

Double OT pay....  

29 minutes ago, May Day 10 said:

We don't know that they are necessarily looking to put the 'best' game(s) on NFL network on Saturday, right?  CBS and Fox probably have some pull, and they might want to keep at least 1 of the potentially good match-ups on Sunday you would think.  

Fox wont care, they'll have back to back NFC East match-ups Sunday. In theory it should be either us and the Pats or Niners Rams.

7 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

IF I had to work on a Sunday....  it was for a reason.   

I was either running tests with the customer at the factory or in the field installing the equipment and then running more tests. 

Double OT pay....  

Although the pay sounds great, it sounds even better watching the Bills beat the Pats to take the Division.  Time to start a gofundme page for those working on Sunday in order to take that day off.